xxxTNTxxx

Google Play (Android)

Hello Gameloft, i speak for the Guild 300Spartan, one of the top10 Guilds in the game, a lot of ViP10  Players here, we want to start a petition for increasing the stronghold powers. We have noticed your test with the Stronghold and we all have the opinion - great. Game was really more challenging, interesting after a long time where stronghold are treated as dump. There was no need to open minionchests, no need to push up the elemental percents, because everybody can raid a stronghold with normal equipment. At the moment its nearly impossible to defeat a raid. I have 5 champs, all at maximum Level, all with maximum if mastering, full of golden stars and elemental bonus beetween 50 up to the max of 70%. And i have the same lousy defeat ratio like strongholds with only one champ without mastering. Some nearly zero defeat ratio like people who never invested time and gems in their stronghold.
So tell me, why should we open minionchests , why should we try to increase our elemental percents. If its equal which minions you have , how much you invest in mastering of minions ? The balance of Stronghold is completely gone......there are no challenges anymore.

the time of your stronghold testing the game was really challenging, even to top players. Thats why our whole guild says : please push up the stronghold power, so good players have new challenges and new aims in the game !

Greetings, 

All members of 300 Spartan
no avatar

Elfrieeede

Google Play (Android)

We want it back!
no avatar

Papa Tobi

Google Play (Android)

Yes we want it back
no avatar

noxlund

Google Play (Android)

That's exactly my opinion. Please make the strongholds great again. ;)
no avatar

Karaburan1

Google Play (Android)

Liebes GL-Team,

auch ich ersuche euch die in den Tests erschwerten Bedingungen als Standard für die Festungen fix zu übernehmen!
Endlich war wieder eine Herausforderung für Spieler, die viel Zeit und Geld in euer Spiel investiert haben, vorhanden!
Ich bin überzeugt dass auch wirtschaftlich für eure Firma hier mehr Potential liegt und ihr würdet den Spielern wieder den Spielspaß zurückgeben der ihnen durch einige Fehler in der Spielentwicklung genommen wurde!
Make DH5 great again!

Merci
Karaburan