Millzor

Google Play (Android)

The Pacific Northwest

I have had it!

Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:21 pm
I have absolutely had it with Gameloft!

1.) I opened a ticket almost 2 weeks ago after not being given my league status after earning enough trophies for it. I have since earned enough trophies to level up to Veteran 1 status....but here I am still stuck at Warrior 2. I just keep getting the same "we're working on it" reply from them. How long does it take to level me up? Two weeks? Two months? 2 years?

2.) The drop rates in the chests have become absolutely intolerable. I tested the drop rates by spending 500 gems opening various chests and didn't receive one usable item. Even the chests that glow different colors when you open them are yielding garbage. Is this how you reward your loyal players who spend hundreds of dollars a month on DH?! Do you guys run some algorithm that lures new players in by giving them good stuff at first and then when they reach a certain level you give them garbage every time?  Lol

3.) Every week DH5 servers crash. This is extremely annoying especially when you're bored and you want to kill some time and you can't play.

Get it together Gameloft.....
no avatar

Zakky_zak

Re: I have had it!

Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:41 am
2 weeks? Try a month with a lost account and not being able to play because of "lost connection" still no answer still no fix. It's safe to say I give up on this game and game loft all together. It's been a month since this connection issue. It's not me because my phone works well since I'm typing this.

Millzor

Google Play (Android)

The Pacific Northwest

Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:56 am
Zakky_zak wrote:
2 weeks? Try a month with a lost account and not being able to play because of "lost connection" still no answer still no fix. It's safe to say I give up on this game and game loft all together. It's been a month since this connection issue. It's not me because my phone works well since I'm typing this.

Dang man..... that's rough. Sorry to hear that. If that happened to me, I would definitely wash my hands of this game.
no avatar

Zakky_zak

Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:04 pm
Zakky_zak wrote:

Dang man..... that's rough. Sorry to hear that. If that happened to me, I would definitely wash my hands of this game. 

i hear ya man.. I just keep checking every other day hoping it'll work but still nothing on to a a month and a week now

terra

Windows PC

Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:13 am
it's disgusting how they treat their gamers.

I run my own business, I have worked in customer service.

I can gaurentee you, if i had the attitude that Gameloft has, i would have been unemployed, long time now.

Two years running, and i still can't get a decent water weapon, chest after chest after chest.

Gameloft Quote:

Our developers are aware of the problem, and are currently working on it.
The problem will be fixed in the next update............
blah blah blah..................................................................................

LOL ROFTL, hahahahahaha

They will never get it together, the way things are now, work for them, this way they suck money out of people.
It's all about the all mighty dollar$