Sharkoon

WC and T6 evolution material

Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:30 am
Hello team,
T6 Flawless Beryllos evolution material is achievable only if you are in top 50 in WC or top 50 in GW.
How about to add one Flawless Beryllos at the top of the rewards in Wanted Challenge (in Christmas event it was the Kringle normally it's 7 T5 Boosters) or if not at the existing top (151k point) add one more stepp so at eg. 170k points in WC you would have one 1 Flawless Beryllos?
I'd say it would be nice for those who don't have guild strong enuff to be in top 50 and also for those who don't spend too much money to be in top 50 in WC. Everything in game should be achievable for free to play players. Both options (top 50 in GW or WC) are too high for many players - as I can see in our guild - few newcomers or lower levels... It would motivate them.
no avatar

N1cky

Re: WC and T6 evolution material

Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:44 pm
I agree that flawless Beryllos should be available to everyone but don't think putting it at 170k points in WC is achieving that . I am level 130 and spend lots of diamonds to get to 105 k which is the maximum I have got to. WC are on at the same time as guild wars and I am also spending diamonds on that as well. There is no way I could get to 170k without having to spend money and probably lots of it. if you look at it, top 50 guild means that 1500 people have access to T6 material through guild wars so why not make T6 available to top 1250 or 500 on WC.

Sharkoon

Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:29 pm
Yeah, also an option.
It would be nice to have it implemented in the WC somehow.
I agree that 170k is bit high and yes you have to spend few diamonds, may be a hundred, or so ... but anyway you don't need to achieve it every WC, if you save enough diamonds once in 2 weeks it's quite enough IMHO ... anyway it is not so unachievable as TOP50 WC/GW ...
no avatar

Solov1

Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:28 am
I like your thoughts on this, somehow the materials need to be achievable for everyone without them sacrificing there loyalty to their guild to join a top 50 guild. We all put the work and gems into acquiring the gear now I have to change my allegiance to finish it.

Changing gears slightly does this make any sense.  I grinded and got the gear for two accounts. Turns out I can't fully upgrade it without being a top 50 guild .  The person that gets lucky from a chest on the event that didn't pay a few hundred gems and a lot of time gets the item and the associated upgrade items. Why would you not reward the ones spending the gems and staying logged on playing.

Second thing that doesn't make sense. Why does a 3500 ac item take special materials when A. Normal gear that goes up that high doesn't 
B. 5400 ac gear does not req special evolution materials . So why does the middle grade lack luster stuff take materials I can't pur