no avatar

ZeusDH

Suggestion : Real time pvp

Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:04 pm
I dont get why doesent this game have a real pvp system ( actuall player vs player , not stronghold vs stronghold ) , im sure it would be alot more fun to figh real players rather than AI minions . Just like a new event active once or twice per week , simple blank map with 2 teams , each player joining gets to pick a team , once each team gets 10 members the fight starts and first team to get to 30 kills wins ( deathmatch ) . This could also make guild wars alot more fun

Sharkoon

Re: Suggestion : Real time pvp

Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:59 am
ZeusDH wrote:
I dont get why doesent this game have a real pvp system ( actuall player vs player , not stronghold vs stronghold ) , im sure it would be alot more fun to figh real players rather than AI minions . Just like a new event active once or twice per week , simple blank map with 2 teams , each player joining gets to pick a team , once each team gets 10 members the fight starts and first team to get to 30 kills wins ( deathmatch ) . This could also make guild wars alot more fun

I hardly doubt that this will work since DH5 have some real issus with "keeping things up to date" like chat, enemies stars in GW etc. .... SH raid simply loads minions and room then you fight them, there is no (or just really small while mob gets killed) trafic to the server side I can even lose connection for some time and still no issue. Real PvP is in my eyes unrealistic in current confuguration.

Wolfbite22

Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:19 am
+1 on this.

Replace coop with real time pvp.
no avatar

ZeusDH

Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:58 pm
Sharkoon wrote:
ZeusDH wrote:

I hardly doubt that this will work since DH5 have some real issus with "keeping things up to date" like chat, enemies stars in GW etc. .... SH raid simply loads minions and room then you fight them, there is no (or just really small while mob gets killed) trafic to the server side I can even lose connection for some time and still no issue. Real PvP is in my eyes unrealistic in current confuguration.

yeah but we did get co-op and that is pretty much the same , i wouldt mind to get disconnected as soon as i loose connction at the prize of actually having any kind of goal in the game . Once you get maxed out and beat all the missions the game just becomes pointless ( unless you have way to much free time and want to go for the trophy lb )