no avatar

Mr. Moody

Google Play (Android)

THIS FORUM HAS BEEN ABANDONED

Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:03 am
You'll receive no help here. This forum has been completely abandoned. Gameloft knows that their game is full of bugs with unbalanced SH and trash rewards. The devs are lazy and they have screwed up this game beyond repair. They have created a stronghold setup with Ruby room that is virtually unbeatable without SSS gear and then they recently nerfed the drops in Inner Sanctum chests so that you'll spend money chasing this armor. I have completed inner sanctum multiple times every week since it was introduced to the game and I have yet to pull one SSS. Meanwhile, most of the people in this game have SSS gear. I feel singled out and I feel like my drop rates have been tampered with by the developers as punishment for complaining about bugs in the game. I've opened hundreds of inner sanctum chests and the drops have been garbage at best. No one is that unlucky. My account has been **** with
no avatar

Aether Net

Windows PC

Re: THIS FORUM HAS BEEN ABANDONED

Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:58 am
Unfortunately, what Mr. Moody is saying is correct.

We have had no Community Manager for Dungeon Hunter 5 here for AGES now.

Everything is being done from Facebook only now (unsure on Discord as I don't use it). This forum is effectively dead now (at least for Dungeon Hunter 5). So for any issues or queries, you should head on over to Facebook, and hope it can be solved that way. IF and WHEN they reply to you (these are unknowns unfortunately, as they don't reply to everyone and not every reply is done quickly).