Zilla

Google Play (Android)

New Leg Nature Skill

Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:00 pm
After testing out the new Nature Leg Back skill, I wanted to share my thoughts. 

What a waste of gems! haha.  The amount of hp it gives when activated is very low and not enough to make a huge impact.  Setting off Stags with Cao Cao armor gives you more hp.  In addition, the time it takes to recharge is horrendous.  You can pretty much only use the skill 1 time per raid.  Bats, Water Shield, Death Shield, and veil are much better options IMO.  Been playing this game a while. =)  Hopefully GL buffs it a lot so it can be worth while. 

Don't be a dumbarse like me and spend gems in Leg Hunt for the new Leg skill.
no avatar

ruggedland

Apple (iOS)

Re: New Leg Nature Skill

Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:12 am
At T7 maxed with 150 sf, it only gives 190h/s when activated, which is not nearly enough imo. With very average traits and long cdr it’s really underwhelming
no avatar

yui

Windows PC

Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:16 am
its strength is it can heal your buddy

Really?!?

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:32 pm
yui wrote:

My take from what was written: At a slow heal rate and a slow recharge rate.   Not worthy of LEG.

Zilla

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:35 pm
Really?!? wrote:
yui wrote:

My take from what was written: At a slow heal rate and a slow recharge rate.   Not worthy of LEG.

It has a 45 second recharge time, most of the other shields recharge in half the time.  You get more HP from an activated Healing Shield than you do from the new Leg Skill.  Such a waste of an "S" Leg skill.  Cut the recharge time in half and it would rank up there with frost shield, Bats, etc. Currently the "S" on the new leg skill stands for "$hit".

zurran

Windows PC

Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:05 pm
I wish I had the foresight to have read 'Zilla's opinion regarding the new Nature Back item....sigh....then I wouldnt have invested time & precious gems in obtaining it. Update was late as per usual for Windows Platform so time was against us to finish the 'Hunt: Fangliang' and I thought GL in rushing this out didnt complete the prize line-up....ie...Rank 35-11 obtain 1 Beacon of Vigor....10-4 obtain 2 Beacons & finally 3-1 Top Rank obtain 3....never happened! Now to confuse even more the 'latest' Hunt: The World Bonder, over-lapping 'Fangliang' is showing Rank 35-11...200 Gems then 'Beacon of Vigor' once more for the next Ranks...GL what the hell is going on?!
Attachments
Hunt-Fangliang 01.jpg
Hunt-Fangliang 01.jpg (218.4 KiB) Viewed 966 times

zurran

Windows PC

Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:12 pm
Latest 'Hunt: World Bonder' prizes.
Attachments
Hunt- The World Bonder.jpg
Hunt- The World Bonder.jpg (247.7 KiB) Viewed 959 times
no avatar

GDV_1992

Windows PC

Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:41 am
if u ask me, I'd rate the bats shield as S class..provided it must be upgraded to T7. Thank God my opinion was right about this leg skill..lol. I think I just saved a lot of gems. only the end rewards at 150k were worth a few of my gems..:)
no avatar

M2Z

Google Play (Android)

Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:07 pm
Agreed, that LH was a waste of time and gems. That was the worst leg skill ever, too much time for recharging, a tons of evo materials for evolving and not enough effect.
Isabella Ludovic, please talk to the devs and exchange any ads, hph would be much more useful. I spent kinda 4k of gems and in the end that was awful.
no avatar

ToriLoops

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:37 pm
Wait for nature's belt to come.