Millzor

Google Play (Android)

The Pacific Northwest

Well.... Gameloft finally admitted that some players are affected and some players aren't.

Care to comment TheRealExodus, flohnny? Hmmm?
Attachments
IMG_20180613_103354.jpg
IMG_20180613_103354.jpg (174.46 KiB) Viewed 255 times
no avatar

TheRealExodus

Apple (iOS)

Millzor wrote:
Well.... Gameloft finally admitted that some players are affected and some players aren't.

Care to comment TheRealExodus, flohnny? Hmmm?

You obviously haven't read all my comments. I may have been wrong with saying "all players", but certainly wasn't just the DOT group either.

Millzor

Google Play (Android)

The Pacific Northwest

Lol...whatever bud
no avatar

Flohnny

Google Play (Android)

What are you calling me out for? For saying to adapt and overcome? For saying my sh hasn't been boosted either? For saying that we have been wanting change and it finaly came? For saying there needs to be more transparency? Someone sounds like they have been losing more raids and is a little salty. Get ur crap together and stop crying. People like you get on here and cry for nerfs and are the reason strongholds are in the state they are in.

oh.....hmmmmmm?
no avatar

TheRealExodus

Apple (iOS)

Millzor wrote:
Lol...whatever bud

This blinded attitude you have is why there was backlash from others saying just deal with it. If you actually followed the whole situation, I asked for verifiable proof of different affect on players (which  was never provided), I then went and set up a controled test of my own and came to the conclusion there were at least two affected groups. This was confirmed in the GL post which says there was 3 groups. So instead of admitting you were wrong by saying only one group was affected, you throw out inflamatory statements towards me and others without considering all the facts.
no avatar

Bigdragon

Apple (iOS)

....., I asked for verifiable proof of different affect on players (which  was never provided), I then went and set up a controled test of my own and came to the conclusion there were at least two affected groups. This was confirmed in the GL post which says there was 3 groups. So instead of admitting you were wrong by saying only one group was affected, you throw out inflamatory statements towards me and others without considering all the facts.

I did the test Carpenter provided in the first post, and it was a controlled test. The Sets were nearly the same (look at the Def - only difference is 4 Points). And it was tested in my own SH against an maxed out Assasin. It should have been obvious that the difference in DOT Damage could not be accounted to Different Sets like you alway told the people. And what about your controlled test? Never saw anything.
Bigdragon
no avatar

TheRealExodus

Apple (iOS)

Bigdragon wrote:
....., I asked for verifiable proof of different affect on players (which  was never provided), I then went and set up a controled test of my own and came to the conclusion there were at least two affected groups. This was confirmed in the GL post which says there was 3 groups. So instead of admitting you were wrong by saying only one group was affected, you throw out inflamatory statements towards me and others without considering all the facts.

I did the test Carpenter provided in the first post, and it was a controlled test. The Sets were nearly the same (look at the Def - only difference is 4 Points). And it was tested in my own SH against an maxed out Assasin. It should have been obvious that the difference in DOT Damage could not be accounted to Different Sets like you alway told the people. And what about your controlled test? Never saw anything.
Bigdragon

The proof was not verifiable in todays world of photo shop and editing as I stated prior. I was never asked to provide proof and why would I when was arguing for the opposite side and changed my point of view to agree people were getting short end of stick. You people really have some major attitude problems and don't understand how debating an issue works. You had a point of view, I came around to somewhat agreeing with your point of view and yet you piss and moan still out my original points. The sad part is my original point of more people being affected just in a different manner was correct by what Gl has posted on the situation and yet you still target me. Maybe it's to hard for you to admit you were wrong, as I have when it comes to the fact that there was a group getting treated differenty.

Millzor

Google Play (Android)

The Pacific Northwest

Some trolls just cant admit when they're wrong. They would rather continue to argue even after proof has been provided.

My account is nerfed beyond all recognition. My main set has 70% dodge and I immediately start taking 900-5000 per hit when the gate drops. This same set has over 200hph and it is now useless. Health is not regenerating. My other gear gets damaged even faster than that.

I could normally take pretty much any Stronghold before this minion "buff"....now I fail 7k rooms in less than 10 seconds.

Tell me....How the $@&% is someone supposed to adapt to that?!

Gameloft also did a big no no by forcing players into a beta test without their permission. For Android players....this violates the Google developer agreement and Gameloft is now liable without the protection of Google.

It's pretty obvious that Gameloft didn't buff the strongholds in order to make the game more challenging for our benefit. They did it in a greedy forced attempt to try to get you to spend money for more gear. Unfortunately, the development team are a bunch of idiots and couldn't even do that right.

The development team literally has the power to change this overnight, but unfortunately they won't. They're like a bunch of spoiled brats who don't like being told what to do.

IF ANYONE'S ACCOUNT HAS BEEN NERFED BY THIS MINION BUFF BETA TEST..... I URGE YOU TO FILE A COMPLAINT WITH GOOGLE. GAMELOFT CANNOT FORCE YOU INTO A BETA TEST WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION.
no avatar

Flohnny

Google Play (Android)

Single tear
no avatar

GDV_1992

Windows PC

Guys..I think this issue was resolved yesterday night..i guess. All of a sudden those insane Damage DOT dropped to normal damages..I guess they finally collected the info they wanted from this beta Test. Can u guys cross check this in other platforms too..?