no avatar

carpenter

Apple (iOS)

TheRealExodus wrote:
carpenter wrote:
TheRealExodus wrote:
First 2 pics compared, Minion is being buffed in second so yeah more damage is done you can see ring around it. Last pic compared to second stalags vs mod which gives different armor boost to water gear. Does that explain why damage in first and last are the same no, but again not all elements are being replicated exactly the same either.

the videos show it all.  If you are interested get on Band i can send you.  We did the control test very carefully.  and we tested this across over 10 accounts more than 6 times.  I assure you the damage difference is real.

I am on Band part of community chat. Exodus. I'm not arguing for sake of arguing, If it truly is affecting players differently then it needs fixed, but most people have a natural self defense mechanism that makes them think things aren't fair when there not in their favor. And I believe that is what is going on here for most part.

I captured two frames in the same video.  In account#1 the minion is buffed also, the frames show it. see the post in one of my replies.
no avatar

carpenter

Apple (iOS)

In addition, the damage over time part seems independent of stats, be it with stalagmite or MoD
no avatar

TheRealExodus

Apple (iOS)

Send me the videos via band. I'm not against changing my point of view on this just want to see better proof than someone with 2-3k less defense taking more damage than someone else.
no avatar

carpenter

Apple (iOS)

the first two accounts have the same defense, the minion is buffed by trap as I show in the frames, i don't know what 2-3k defense you are talking about here. the 3rd account actually has higher defense than the first 2 yet the damage is the same as account1.  i'd love to show everyone the proof, but i also have real life work to do than to demonstrate this already well known effect among players.  if you really are interested, leave a message in global community and see what people say.
no avatar

TheRealExodus

Apple (iOS)

carpenter wrote:
the first two accounts have the same defense, the minion is buffed by trap as I show in the frames, i don't know what 2-3k defense you are talking about here. the 3rd account actually has higher defense than the first 2 yet the damage is the same as account1.  i'd love to show everyone the proof, but i also have real life work to do than to demonstrate this already well known effect among players.  if you really are interested, leave a message in global community and see what people say.

"the videos show it all.  If you are interested get on Band i can send you.  We did the control test very carefully.  and we tested this across over 10 accounts more than 6 times.  I assure you the damage difference is real."

So you go from telling me to join Band so you can send videos as proof to now saying just ask players opinions on there. Again opinions mean nothing and as for you not having time well we are all busy, but it was your suggestion in first place so maybe the videos don't prove anything?
no avatar

carpenter

Apple (iOS)

TheRealExodus wrote:
carpenter wrote:

"the videos show it all.  If you are interested get on Band i can send you.  We did the control test very carefully.  and we tested this across over 10 accounts more than 6 times.  I assure you the damage difference is real."

So you go from telling me to join Band so you can send videos as proof to now saying just ask players opinions on there. Again opinions mean nothing and as for you not having time well we are all busy, but it was your suggestion in first place so maybe the videos don't prove anything?

I don't own those videos and have to ask for permission before sharing them to the public.

I understand some people have strong skepticism against all things, but your implication that I only presented my opinion is a false accusation.  I did present screenshots and provided detailed notes to those screenshots, and that was evidence, not opinion.  You tried to pick on detail on that, which I addressed.  That may be your inquisitive nature, or you just have a bone to pick with me.  I would generously assume the former. 

Here is the link to the video with the permission from the owner, and help from a friend who has a youtube channel. 

https://youtu.be/cRiQwr1L3rA

If you still have a bone to pick, I figured no amount of evidence is going to change your mind, unless someone does a research study and writes a research paper on the subject.  Let me tell you right now that I am not that someone.

The truth is already out and most people on iOS already know what I am talking about.

polgara

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Why haven't minion stats changed to show this massive difference? We supposed to guess?????
no avatar

TheRealExodus

Apple (iOS)

Call me skeptical call me hard headed call me whatever you want, but in the world of trolls in which we live that video also proves nothing other than person posting is good video editor. There have been many occasions where people have edited videos and screen shots on here just to get a rise out of rest of players. How can you be sure you are not being trolled now?

It's awfully convenient editing compared to normal raid videos which start at gear select go through loading screen and all the way through battle. The picture of gear is from info and equip page not the select gear page you get prior to a raid. This leaves out the minion stats of room which you would need to see in order to prove is same room, how do we know the gear shown wasn't swapped for lower tier version prior to raid? Also not seeing minion stats how do we know is exact same room? It could be a m7 assassin in t6 nettle with 70% nature attack bonus in first room vs a t3 assassin in t1 nettle with very little bonus in second room for all anyone knows.
no avatar

melo79

Apple (iOS)

Guys, per my personal opinion, id Not a bug.. i think they want that We have a different accounts different success’ probability!!!! I tell you something.. it’s 3 years that I usually don’t drop anything interesting.. I have dozens of leg armor/weapons almost all element except water (stronger) only 1 leg armor ( dropped 3 weeks ago) 3 years of shi**t in the chests

J.C. of N.M.L

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

My response to Gameloft? ****

Reason: **** profanity removed. user warned