no avatar

Arief_Rahman

Windows Phone

Re: DH5 - WINDOWS PHONE SUPPORT – FAQ

Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:03 am
Mine still no transfer. And at the end gameloft offer me humble of bonus and gift for my new account in android so i can level up so quick
no avatar

IKOS

Windows Phone

Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:44 pm
Hi Max,
​I asked to transfer my account to android last week but still no result.
can you fix it with dev please?
thanks

​ticket number 14818013
no avatar

Vučko012

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:56 pm
Hello,

So what IF my windows phone device can't run DH5 anymore, how do i transfer my game then? Do i have to have referal code or something?Is that the case or is it same process of waiting more then 2 weeks just to get generic reply? I have played game for about a year and a half, stopped playing i think it passed year and a half now too(wow well not sure is that too long lol)... Anyway hopefully there is way since i would like to get back in game. Also my email got weird and that facebook which was linked to it is well hacked, shortly said  unusable(few weeks ago it happened...), so is all my progress gone as well? That would **** really badly... Well, enough about me ranting, been a while since i saw forum here lol

Sincerely Vučko, an old player that couldn't get back in game for while since it crashed too many times...
no avatar

Sebastiao_Reis

Google Play (Android)

Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:14 am
Good evening,

​Please, check my tickets, i open the request at 120 hour:

Ticket Windoes Phone: 15233715
Ticket Android: 15233947

​Please, i need play in my  new device.
no avatar

Ariwibawa_s

Windows PC

Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:12 pm
Hello Max, I do have a question. Is this windows phone you're talking is the same game version with windows 10 mobile? Or could we still get new content while using windows 10 mobile?
no avatar

Aether Net

Windows PC

Thu May 24, 2018 1:30 am
An update to this particular topic as it pertains to Windows Phone 8/8.1, Windows 10 Mobile users.

1. These game versions will not work anymore despite what is said in the OP. The game will attempt to update but never find the update at all. So it stalls at the initialisation page. (It appears the Devs did not remove the limitation of requiring the correct update files to enable it's continued use for in game purchases).
2. Only the latest PC (Windows), iOS, or Android client should be used if you want to play with the latest updated items and changes.
3. If your last play was on the Windows Mobile (Windows 10 Mobile or Windows Phone 8/8.1) from a few updates ago (approximate September of 2017) the OP is still correct in transferring your account being possible and what you should do.
4. If you have not played at all since the update around September of 2017, then it is possible to migrate over to the full Windows desktop version without any issues. Simply loading up should connect your account back in most cases.

In relation to this, a serious bug has been identified that could result in loss of items and minions, but it only pertains to a small subset of players who have been playing on any of the Windows Mobile/Phone device and have migrated over to the PC version.

1. If you have NOT utilised Facebook to create a backup of your account, then your account save was being transferred via XBox Live.
2. If you have subsequently migrated to PC play, do NOT under any circumstances attempt to start up the mobile version on any device. This results in the account save that was stored on the XBox Live network attempting to pull the most recent data and replacing it's existing file as it loads it up on your device.
3. Because of version differences, item differences, data, etc. Your latest items (in the PC version) will be overriden with default data instead when the DH5 client see's a difference between the new (PC version) and the old version it is trying to update (but can't because it doesn't know what that latest Legendary S class weapon is). And you will have lost out on all your equipped gear as well as all minions that are protecting your SH.
4. This issue is severe enough that there is no easy way of recovery short of a Rollback that could be a few days back (depends on Gameloft storage process).
5. To prevent accidental loss through this, the recommendation is to uninstall the DH5 client on these devices (W10M and WP8/8.1).
6. It is recommended to first disable your wifi and any mobile cell connection service first before uninstalling the client. This prevents the client on those devices from corrupting your possessions in your account if you accidentally start the client up instead of uninstalling it.

The rough turnaround for a recovery could be between 3-5 days depending on how heavy the load is at Customer Care.

As far as I can tell, this issue affects DH5 on all operating systems, but is more prevailent on the Windows platform due to the DH5 client previously utilising XBox Live as well as current methods. And the older client being able to pull and push data to current versions when it shouldn't.

So a final thing, is I would like to recommend Gameloft to provide one last update to the Mobile version where it only displays the player accounts details (that are required to transfer the account, if players returning want to). Or to request that Microsoft pull DH5 from the Mobile section of the store, so as to prevent users from falling foul of this particular item loss issue. Especially since it is now no longer possible to make in-app purchases via the mobile client because it will not progress past the update screen anyway.
no avatar

UncleSup

Windows Phone

Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:55 pm
Hello.

Please help with account migration from Windows Phone to Android.
Windows Phone ticket ID: 20483333
Android ticket ID: 20483403

Thank you!

Aether Net, my DH5 game still runs fine on Windows Phone 10 (Nokia Lumia 930). If not for the dead battery, I'd have continued playing. I was able to send a ticket to CS. Hopefully, they can help me migrate fast.