Gameloft_Max

Community Manager

Montreal

DH5 - WINDOWS PHONE SUPPORT – FAQ

Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:31 pm
Fellow Bounty Hunters,

We’ve gathered your questions following the Dungeon Hunter 5 Windows Phone account transfer announcement. As we are unable to continue support for DH5 on Windows Phone, we wanted to let you know exactly what you can do, and what your options are to keep playing the game! This is specific to Dungeon Hunter 5 and doesn't apply to other Gameloft games.

Thank you!

Q1. There are no more updates for my Windows Phone Edition but can I keep on playing?
Of course you can :)  and don’t hesitate to come to say hi to the Community on our Discord channel!  https://discordapp.com/invite/dungeonhunter5

Q2. There’s no more updates for my Windows Phone Edition but can I still download the game from the app stores?
Yes! The game will remain available on Windows Phones, you can still download and play it!

Q3. There’s no more update for my Windows Phone Edition but will In-App Purchases still be available?
Yes, as the game will remain available, you will still be able to use all of its current functions, including In-App Purchases.

Q4. Will I still be able to use my in-game currency that I did not spend on the Windows Phone Edition ?
Yes, your in-game currency will remain, and you will still be able to spend it on Windows Phone.

Q5. I’ve got an issue with…
Make sure to contact our Customer Care team by submitting a ticket in-game (Gameloft icon in top left corner), and our Agents will assist you!

Q6: Will there be new updates on Android, iOS and Windows PC?
Yes! New content will be rolling out shortly! If you wish to play with the most recent updates, you have the possibility to migrate your account and progress to Android, iOS or Windows PC. To do so, simply follow these 5 steps:
  1. Install the game on your new iOS/Android/PC device and complete the tutorial.
  2. From the Windows Phone account you want to transfer, send a ticket to Customer Care (Gameloft icon in top left corner of the screen).
  3. Wait until you receive the Ticket Number linked to your case.
  4. From the NEW DEVICE, send the received ticket number in a NEW TICKET to Customer Care, with the message “I want to transfer my Windows Phone account to a new device”.
  5. Customer Care will handle the transfer of your progress to the new device, and your Windows Phone account will be erased.

Thank you!
Community Manager for Dungeon Hunter.
Report hackers/cheaters to me in PM or to CC. Forum posts will be deleted. Thank you!

Tyrael

Google Play (Android)

Re: DH5 - WINDOWS PHONE SUPPORT – FAQ

Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:42 pm
Now the real questions right here:

How long will it take to move account from Windows to Android?
Will everything be transferred including my VIP level?

If I decide to stay playing Windows now that it has no update, will Gameloft continue to support it and give it events?

Gameloft_Max

Community Manager

Montreal

Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:05 pm
Hello Tyrael,

The customer care agents are handling the requests, it should not take long, but a small delay can be expected. You keep everything you have, your arccount is transferred entirely.

You can of course choose to remain on Windows Phone as the game will be still available. We will continue to run events, simply not the latest ones with the latest content, as that would require new updates.

If at any point you want to switch, simply follow the steps above. At this time, there is no deadline for a transfer request, so you can ask to migrate in the coming days.
Report hackers/cheaters to me in PM or to CC. Forum posts will be deleted. Thank you!
no avatar

Arief_Rahman

Windows Phone

Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:00 am
Hellow Max, I already senta ticket from new android device, but I choose topic " download issue" because there is no "transfer account" topic, is it a matter? And now is 7 days after I sent the tickets...and no transfer here...
no avatar

Arief_Rahman

Windows Phone

Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:30 am
this my windows ticket : 14428233
this my android ticket : 14459471

thanks
no avatar

MoreGreens

Google Play (Android)

Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:59 am
Yes, as the game will remain available, you will still be able to use all of its current functions, including In-App Purchases.

Hah, that's what they're worried about most - in-app purchases lol. Care to tell the Windows players why isnt it supported anymore? ”Yes, cos of dwindling player base.“ Care to tell them if the same is happening to the other platforms? "No, we must not let them know. There's a chance some will still make IAP."

Tyrael

Google Play (Android)

Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:57 pm
Gameloft_Max wrote:
Hello Tyrael,

The customer care agents are handling the requests, it should not take long, but a small delay can be expected. You keep everything you have, your arccount is transferred entirely.

You can of course choose to remain on Windows Phone as the game will be still available. We will continue to run events, simply not the latest ones with the latest content, as that would require new updates.

If at any point you want to switch, simply follow the steps above. At this time, there is no deadline for a transfer request, so you can ask to migrate in the coming days.

So based on what you said. If you choose to stay on Windows Platform you are looking at a game that will never be upgraded and never get new events or latest event because it will require upgrade. In essence might as well be dead because nothing new that sucks. I hope the windows players are preparing to move cause that is amazing.

Gameloft_Max

Community Manager

Montreal

Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:00 pm
Hello,

Let me know your ticket numbers here and I will forward them to the customer care agents to makle sure they are handled!
no avatar

Arief_Rahman

Windows Phone

Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:39 pm
my windows ticket 14428233
my android ticket 14523875
no avatar

joker 2017

Windows PC

Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:21 pm
from 19 october we have that probleme and no one speak or give solution after update the game on win 10 it doesen t start anymore the game start on logo of gameloft and crash

dell optiplex desktop pc
Dell OptiPlex 755
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E8500 @ 3.16GHz
windows 10
NVIDIA GeForce 210