Gameloft_Max

Community Manager

Montreal

Fellow Bounty Hunters,

An internal miscommunication led to an incorrect statement regarding the end of support for Dungeon Hunter 5 on Windows Phones.

To clarify, the reason we will not be able to release further updates for Windows Phones is that, unfortunately, the community of players on this platform has become too small for us to support.

We thank all Windows Phone players for their continuous engagement in Dungeon Hunter 5, and want to offer them the possibility to migrate their progress to Windows PC, or to an iOS/Android device, in order to continue playing with the most recent content and events.

Dungeon Hunter 5 will still be available on Windows Phone for those who choose to remain on this platform, with all its current functionalities, but will not receive updates.

Please check the FAQ for further details on the progress migration steps: viewtopic.php?f=2097&t=556592 

Thank you for your understanding!
Community Manager for Dungeon Hunter.
Report hackers/cheaters to me in PM or to CC. Forum posts will be deleted. Thank you!
no avatar

Serenity0424

Windows PC

OK, but where are those Halloween chests?
no avatar

Theseus7

Windows PC

Cool, I'm happy to see this! The Halloween chests are in the piggy bank. GL TEAM: The dark leg hunt progress is lost after updating, as it is a new dark leg hunt after update. This cost me 720 gems and 240 rush cards.
>( - )<
no avatar

Полубой

Google Play (Android)

Max. What things and characteristics remain in case of transfer of the account to android platform?
no avatar

MaksimShadow

Windows Phone

Well, it's time to quit this game finally. And GL gave me a good reason. This game require too much time to play it on PC
no avatar

Sean_Scales

Windows Phone

Max,
So this is why I don't see the Halloween event on my phone? Thanks for the transfer option though.

Sean
no avatar

joker 2017

Windows PC

after i update the game on win 10 it doesent start anymore the game  start on synbole of gameloft and crash

dell optiplex desktop pc
Dell OptiPlex 755
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E8500 @ 3.16GHz
windows 10
NVIDIA GeForce 210
no avatar

UncleSup

Windows Phone

Having this app installed on a PC means leaving your system highly vulnerable. I don't want UAC and other spyware enabled. Not to mention that even if all firewalls, antiviral and ad blocking software is temporarily disabled, this app crashes all the time at the screen with the logo (that really reminds a stylized symbol of bad quality).

I'll be sure to pass the word about the quality of service.

"Пипл больше не хавает..."

Time to quit. Farewell!
no avatar

Arief_Rahman

Windows Phone

i have tickets for transfer my windows account to android. This is my ticket 14428233
no avatar

KatDHV

Windows Phone

So a short while back I complained about the lack of PC updates and I was told "we're doing it... thanks for being patient... bla bla bla" At no time did anyone suggest that I might get a PC update and simultaneously loose my win phone game. Honestly GL, what is the point? What has the MS decision not to continuing developing (older) Windows Mobile Phones got to do with your decision to simply drop the the game form our devices? The top end Windows Mobiles such as the 950 will still be supported by microsoft, even the older models aren't dead - they are just not being developed further. Is is just that you are too lazy to bother and decided "screw them" lets just stop working on the Windows Phone ap?