no avatar

Stormbright

Google Play (Android)

Re: New DH5 update – Full changelog

Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:20 pm
Max can you confirm that x10 chest's don't give t5 items anymore, yep i submitted a ticket only to get a totally useless answer that didn't confirm or deny it can i get a straight answer as it's not in the changelog that it's been removed
Attachments
IMG_20170426_161451.JPG
IMG_20170426_161451.JPG (120.42 KiB) Viewed 476 times

Gameloft_Max

Community Manager

Montreal

Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:27 pm
Hello,

Indeed, there is no T5 guaranteed when using the x10 option. The text description has been updated with the new shop design. The advantage is the free chest (10 for the price of 9) when using this option.
Community Manager for Dungeon Hunter.
Report hackers/cheaters to me in PM or to CC. Forum posts will be deleted. Thank you!
no avatar

Stormbright

Google Play (Android)

Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:30 pm
Thanks for the straight answer max
no avatar

Yuzz

Apple (iOS)

Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:55 am
Rei_Leão wrote:
Hi,

anyone noticed that Spirits Warriors (Spirius "Champion" and Vapidus "Defender") does not use anymore him/her defensive recovery skills?
It's a issue with those minions or just a rework of them in last update patch? Tks.

Yes GL nerf'ed it to become useless minion ever, both spirius and vapidus not suppose to be nerf'ed because that skills is basic minion skills.
no avatar

Godofdeath

Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:36 pm
What is wrong with colossium chest(upgraded version of adamant chest). 
I've wasted 250+ gems just to get only 
Water armor and specifically water armors only.  It's so irritating now.  Just this once I got fire armor and one water weapon rest of the time it gives water armor.  Is there some kind of bug or something? It's really frustrating
no avatar

Armin1978

Thu May 04, 2017 7:57 am
Hi guys,

does anyone know if there are still all weapons available in the game?
I'm not able to find for example Hell's Sweep or Scimitar in any chest overview 🤔

Kind regards from Austria ✌️
Armin
no avatar

Johnny_Han

Wed May 31, 2017 5:46 am
Hi I am new to this game. I have read some where that a equipment can only evolve 2 times. Is it true? If i have a T3 equipment will it be able to evolve to T6? Sorry for asking such a dumb question.