jovalleau

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: New DH5 update – Full changelog

Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:01 am
mothoidaxa wrote:
When will the update be released on Windows? It seems that Windows hunters will miss out on the chance to get Legendary Chest from the new TOE, as well as the chance to reap tier 4 and tier 5 new trinkets from the new rewards of Guildwar. Any compensation?

No. Since Windows players aren't "disadvantaged" amongst themselves.
DH5 Ref Code: a093d
Windows 10
-Asus Transformer Book T100HA
-Dell Studio XPS, 16GB RAM; GTX 960 2GB; Intel i7
VIP 9 (aka: colossal ****** idiot)

Rafalus

Google Play (Android)

Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:21 pm
Funny... when finally I got fire cone and stalagmites... both were nerfed. Thank you GL.
Some SHs were improved... of course not Darkmare Pit.

Sharkoon

Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:24 am
Rafalus wrote:
Funny... when finally I got fire cone and stalagmites... both were nerfed. Thank you GL.
Some SHs were improved... of course not Darkmare Pit.

Nightmare pit is quite good as it is. Else it would not be used so often. Even with crapy mobs you can have a pretty though SH. If not counting Ruby room, pretty all other rooms needs to be full of champs to defend at least 1/10 .... NP does not need boost.

Rafalus

Google Play (Android)

Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:42 pm
I can only guess which SH you have, but I am sure not NP. Two Corvus, Lord of the eve and Succubine...worth almost nothing, Specter, yea maybe in good configuration and...with cheated SH's bonuses...

Sharkoon

Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:11 am
Well 1st of all anyone who places Succubine in NP is insane :)
I'm not saying that SHs are fine as they are now. There is plenty of work to do to have them equal. What I'm saying is that NP is quite tough the way it is now. As a prove let' it be the fact that it's one of the most used and even with damn crappy mobs you can play Higher leagues. See the screen from M1.
Do this with any other SH room and you are in veteran 1 or even worse.
edit
: and one more thing I did not mention, and is very important, while in NP you may use mobs from one element you may boost just 3 bonuses... ;)
Attachments
Selection_551.jpeg
Selection_551.jpeg (405.87 KiB) Viewed 363 times
no avatar

iraqidanish

Apple (iOS)

India

Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:18 pm
Where is update for Windows? atleast do tell us the date, keeps opening store and checking for updates.. Why can't you guys do anything on time..IOS and Windows users get T5 and T4s while we only get T4 and T3s,Why you disabled dungeons for us if you don't gonna release update for us..Image=0px😈Image=0px😈Image=0px😈
no avatar

iraqidanish

Apple (iOS)

India

Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:26 pm

SharkoonWell 1st of all anyone who places Succubine in NP is insane :)
I'm not saying that SHs are fine as they are now. There is plenty of work to do to have them equal. What I'm saying is that NP is quite tough the way it is now. As a prove let' it be the fact that it's one of the most used and even with damn crappy mobs you can play Higher leagues. See the screen from M1.
edit
: and one more thing I did not mention, and is very important, while in NP you may use mobs from one element you may boost just 3 bonuses... ;)

Rei_Leão

Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:04 pm
Hi,

anyone noticed that Spirits Warriors (Spirius "Champion" and Vapidus "Defender") does not use anymore him/her defensive recovery skills?
It's a issue with those minions or just a rework of them in last update patch? Tks.

Sharkoon

Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:41 am
Rei_Leão wrote:
Hi,

anyone noticed that Spirits Warriors (Spirius "Champion" and Vapidus "Defender") does not use anymore him/her defensive recovery skills?
It's a issue with those minions or just a rework of them in last update patch? Tks.

Never noticed Vapidus have a recovery skill, it dies too quickly but Spirius definitely recover, at least in ToE, not sure how it is in SH, I don't play it since Christmas.

Gameloft_Max

Community Manager

Montreal

Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:13 pm
Hello every one,

The update is currently being released on Windows. It can take some time for every region to get it, but it will be available to all soon! Thank you for your patience.
Community Manager for Dungeon Hunter.
Report hackers/cheaters to me in PM or to CC. Forum posts will be deleted. Thank you!