HappyPollaT

Re: New DH5 update – Full changelog

Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:12 am
Howaboutnow wrote:
Will using a T4 trinket with GS bonus guarantee a T5 trinket with GS bonus? 

Unfortunately, NO.

ondra85

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:17 am
Yuzz wrote:
GL make ruby trap room more stronger than others trap room. What is happening here? others trap room still like ******..they also nerf firecone and ice stalagmites, i really dont understand how and why GL doing all this stupid thing in every updates. What i believe, there must be some ***** crying to GL requesting all this stupid changes...

GL is paid from heavy spenders....they paid a lot to make ruby usable. They cried a lot and I am sure told them they stop paying....that's why they nerfed stalagmites and cone....STUPID. What's about the rest of players GL?

Sharkoon

Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:39 am
Any chance we will see Champion minions suffer from stun/slow/fear/pushback/etc... ?
While we have plenty of those stats on our trinkets now all this RNG system is kind of crappy. I already have several trinkets useless as they have these stats which have no impact on champions ..... all my stats even with 5 trinkets dropped compared to pre-upgrade .... Please make champions vulnerable to all effects just like regular minions especially now when we have such stats on our trinkets... or allow disassemble of trinkets else trinkets lose their theoretical nice potential.

HappyPollaT

Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:39 pm
Long time ago they said that they will make superfusion bonus more effective on minions. Will this be introduced in future updates?
no avatar

Shw8400

Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:59 pm
Max,
I just crafted my first T5 water trinket with cross-bow dmg %. Thats funny because i crafted it with a T4 dual blade dmg trinket. I thought it was discussed in previous threats that the trinkets would maintain their original weapon types? So literally i just made a absolutely worthless T5 trinket.
no avatar

Shw8400

Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:02 pm
And i just crafted a second one... Greatsword dmg. I literially just nerfed myself upgrading my trinkets to T5. I was 5xT4 dual blade dmg. now i have less attack then when i started. WTF!

HappyPollaT

Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:08 pm
@Shw8400: They said that weapon damage bonus will be kept only when you craft your free and new tier-4 trinkets converted from tier-4 trinkets you owned before the update. The weapon damage bonus will not be kept when you use a tier-4 trinket to craft a new tier-5 trinket since "each crafted trinket is a brand new trinket". Ref: https://forum.gameloft.com/viewtopic.php?f=2097&t=470133&start=70#p2628023

jovalleau

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:16 pm
It's probably advisable to keep your current T4 trinkets equipped and craft T5s from other "lesser" trinkets.
DH5 Ref Code: a093d
Windows 10
-Asus Transformer Book T100HA
-Dell Studio XPS, 16GB RAM; GTX 960 2GB; Intel i7
VIP 9 (aka: colossal ****** idiot)

frozenLady

Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:21 pm
Hi. The update is good and interesting. I have one suggestion for the crafting system. The Devs should consider adding a feature that allows players to convert their trinkets back to trinket crafting ingredients. Tks.

Sharkoon

Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:34 pm
frozenLady wrote:
Hi. The update is good and interesting. I have one suggestion for the crafting system. The Devs should consider adding a feature that allows players to convert their trinkets back to trinket crafting ingredients. Tks.

Yeah, I mentioned this in another thread and definitely agree with that.