Gameloft_Max

Community Manager

Montreal

Re: New DH5 update – Full changelog

Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:06 pm
disbelief666 wrote:
Gameloft_Max wrote:
mchcreations wrote:
Max, the crafting material that used to be required for T3 and T4 trinkets (the spheres) have been taking from the game without notice or compensation. I had over 25 of darkness for example, close to 30 of water, and that took a massive amount of energy in missions. That should have been advised.

Are you sure they have not been converted, as mentionned in the changelog:
  1. All crafting Eggs (not the shard) are converted into Feathers of the same element.
  2. All crafting Minerals are transformed into Elixirs of the same element.
  3. All Djinn Frozen Heart have been converted to Djinn Soul.

OK, let me get this straight.  You converted all my many STACKS of T5 crafting materials to T4??  Does this mean that I have to collect these again in order to craft t5 trinkets?  Or were t5 materials removed from the game?

I spent hundreds/thousands of gems over the past two years collecting these.  Recently I just spent 500 gems getting prepared for the new update.

When you removed the stash limit from the game, you refunded the gems spent on these spaces.  Now you removed my t5 materials, but you gave me relatively useless t4 materials that I already have an overabundance of??

Do I have this right? 

If you did this, it is essentially stealing thousands of gems worth of materials without compensation.  This is unforgivable.

Hello,

The T5 materials which have been converted to T4 are not needed anymore. This is why they have been converted to the type of material need to craft a T5 Trinket. If you have the update, you can check the crafting menu...
Community Manager for Dungeon Hunter.
Report hackers/cheaters to me in PM or to CC. Forum posts will be deleted. Thank you!

jovalleau

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:12 pm
All skills T6!

Finally!

It will be interesting to see how they stack up against chest skills.
DH5 Ref Code: a093d
Windows 10
-Asus Transformer Book T100HA
-Dell Studio XPS, 16GB RAM; GTX 960 2GB; Intel i7
VIP 9 (aka: colossal **** ****)
no avatar

disbelief666

Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:24 pm
Gameloft_Max wrote:

Hello,

The T5 materials which have been converted to T4 are not needed anymore. This is why they have been converted to the type of material need to craft a T5 Trinket. If you have the update, you can check the crafting menu...

When you removed the stash limit, you refunded us the gems we spent on them.

Now we no longer need the t5 materials.  Where is our gem refund?   Just this weekend I spent 500 gems on toe to collect these materials.  In the past I did many gemmed runs of TOE to collect materials.  Thousands of gems spent on these materials.

You guys owe me alot of gems.

Gameloft_Max

Community Manager

Montreal

Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:26 pm
The materials are not lost, they are converted to the version you now need.
Community Manager for Dungeon Hunter.
Report hackers/cheaters to me in PM or to CC. Forum posts will be deleted. Thank you!
no avatar

mchcreations

Veteran

Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:46 pm
Massive nerf on fire cone (I know it's at the changelog)
Calcetines lv130 - iOS EU server
Playing since Feb/2016, No gems purchased
Fire: 15.1k / 12.6k   ҉   Nature: 15.3k / 13.3k   ҉   Darkness: 14.8k / 19.3k
                   Light: 10.0k / 14.6k   ҉   Water: 18.4k / 15.8k

jovalleau

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:47 am
Gameloft_Max wrote:

New Tier 6 Evolutions
These items are now available as Tier 6 evolutions:

Skill Items
  1. Demonic Shield
  2. Lightning Shield
  3. Fire Shield
  4. Frost Shield
  5. Healing Shield
  6. Fireball Spread
  7. Spore Blast
  8. Icy Spike Blast
  9. Lightning Orbs
  10. Darkness Bolts
  11. Leap Strike
  12. Blade Disc
  13. Aqua Strikes
  14. Ten Strikes
  15. Fire Dash

There are some skills missing. Dash Strike, Fireball, to name a couple. Dash strike is sorely needed since Chain Lightning **** donkeys.

Why wouldnt you just make ALL Skills T6?
DH5 Ref Code: a093d
Windows 10
-Asus Transformer Book T100HA
-Dell Studio XPS, 16GB RAM; GTX 960 2GB; Intel i7
VIP 9 (aka: colossal **** ****)
no avatar

Yuzz

Apple (iOS)

Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:01 am
GL make ruby trap room more stronger than others trap room. What is happening here? others trap room still like ****..they also nerf firecone and ice stalagmites, i really dont understand how and why GL doing all this **** thing in every updates. What i believe, there must be some **** crying to GL requesting all this **** changes...

HappyPollaT

Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:59 am
mchcreations wrote:
Massive nerf on fire cone (I know it's at the changelog)

FINALLY *evil smile* haha

Zungedous

DH5 Ambassador

Apple (iOS)

Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:21 am
jovalleau wrote:
There are some skills missing. Dash Strike, Fireball, to name a couple. Dash strike is sorely needed since Chain Lightning **** donkeys.

Why wouldnt you just make ALL Skills T6?

It takes time to design, test and balance the skills at T6, to ensure they aren't too overpowered or weak...even if they are old skills. 
Like the previous updates, T6 skills were rolled out in batches so it's not surprising to see the devs doing the same here.
DH5 Guide Blog - https://dh5guideblog.wordpress.com/ 

"If you spend the whole day shuffling words around, you'll make anything sound bad." - Rick, from Rick & Morty

Howaboutnow

Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:45 am
I find the New Trinket System a disaster. RNG killed the game. If there's one thing you should consider, PLEASE DONT ADD THE GRADE C, D, AND E ANYMORE at least. Getting a grade S with decent additional magical property/ies is a **** miracle already!

Need some clarifications:
  1. The Full Changelog says something about the OLD t4 and t5 trinket free conversion guaranteed same weapon bonus but nothing about the NEW t4 to t5. Will using a T4 trinket with GS bonus guarantee a T5 trinket with GS bonus? 
  2. How did you ranked the Magical Properties​ from best to worst?
Trinkets are now graded from S (best) to E (Lesser). The higher the grade, the higher the statistics and the chances to get better magic properties.

EDIT:
My friend crafted a t5 using t4 and get a different weapon bonus. I guess that answered my question no. 1