Gameloft_Max

Community Manager

Montreal

New DH5 update – Full changelog

Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:41 pm
Fellow Bounty Hunters,

The new Dungeon Hunter 5 update is in the process of being released on the different platforms and regions and will be available to all soon!

In the meantime, discover the full changelog of all the new features and content it will bring:

Story Missions
  1. Two new Solo missions are now available in the Dream Portal. Experience epic episodes of the life of the Bounty Hunter!
Trinkets and Crafting
  1. The amount of crafting materials and trinkets required to craft trinkets has been drastically reduced.
  2. Trinket magic properties are now set randomly upon crafting. But, elemental attack and defense are always granted.
  3. More than 15 magic properties can be added to a trinket, creating a varied experience!
  4. Two news trinkets slots are available. You can now equip up to 5 trinkets!
  5. Trinkets are now graded from S (best) to E (Lesser). The higher the grade, the higher the statistics and the chances to get better magic properties.
  6. Trinkets statistics have been rebalanced according of the number of trinkets you can equip and the overall game difficulty.
  7. The number of trinkets that can be held is temporarily capped at 500, with a max of 200 per tier. Creating more trinkets after this point will fail.
  8. These special trinkets cannot be crafted anymore: Lucky Coin, Delicious Wristband, Delicious Necklace, Delicious Emblem, Lesser Soul of the Djinn, Soul of the Djinn and the Greater Soul of the Djinn.
  9. The Recipes Menu was reworked
  10. A filter bar was added to the recipe menu
  11. New filter icons were added to represent: Events Trinkets, Generic Trinkets and Shards recipes
  12. New Magic Properties and Grade icons were added, they will be shown on crafted cards and crafted trinkets
  13. Several UI improvements and fixes with the new menu flow
  14. Hints were added
Old trinkets and crafting materials conversion
  1. Each existing trinket has been converted to 2 new trinkets. To use your new trinkets, craft them in the Crafting menu. They will keep their Tier and Element.
  2. If the original trinket is tier 4 or higher, it will also keep the same weapon magic properties.
  3. Special trinkets are not affected:
  4. Lucky Coin
  5. Delicious Wristband
  6. Delicious Necklace
  7. Delicious Emblem
  8. Lesser Soul of the Djinn
  9. Soul of the Djinn
  10. Greater Soul of the Djinn
  11. Holiday Crystals Boon
  12. Holiday Ornament Boon
  13. Holiday Crown Boon
  14. Holiday Tree Boon
  15. All crafting Eggs (not the shard) are converted into Feathers of the same element.
  16. All crafting Minerals are transformed into Elixirs of the same element.
  17. All Djinn Frozen Heart have been converted to Djinn Soul.
Trial of Elements
  1. Reduced the duration of the Trial to one week, from Tuesday to Tuesday.
  2. Each week the Trial features a different element. During that week, only crafting materials of that element will be awarded.
  3. Removed the energy cost. Now each waypoint can only be completed once each week.
  4. VIP level auto-completes the waypoints instead of unlocking them. Make sure to enter in the game mode to collect your loot.
  5. The progression is reset weekly.
  6. Difficulty curve has been rebalanced.
  7. Menu layout was reworked to match changes to the crafting system and other in-game menus.
Weapons & Armor
These new weapons, armor and skills will become available in upcoming weeks:

Weapons

DH5
  1. Magma Shearer
  2. Stellar Celestial Bolt
Wanted Challenge
  1. Willow Guardian Blade
  2. Eyes of the Deep Staff
Easter
  1. Eggcelsior Cane
Armor

DH5
  1. Paladin of Embers
  2. Duelist of Radiance
Wanted Challenge
  1. Ruler of the Wild
  2. Archmaster of the depths
Easter
  1. Eggcelsior

New Legendary Skill
  1. Mist of Death: Equip this belt and create a nefarious mist grabbing your foes
New Tier 6 Evolutions
These items are now available as Tier 6 evolutions:

Skill Items
  1. Demonic Shield
  2. Lightning Shield
  3. Fire Shield
  4. Frost Shield
  5. Healing Shield
  6. Fireball Spread
  7. Spore Blast
  8. Icy Spike Blast
  9. Lightning Orbs
  10. Darkness Bolts
  11. Leap Strike
  12. Blade Disc
  13. Aqua Strikes
  14. Ten Strikes
  15. Fire Dash
Combat
  1. Removed stagger effect when the player is hit. Status effects such as stun, pushback, pushback, freeze, etc. will still affecting the main character as normal.
New Dodge Behavior
  1. Dodge value drops after receiving multiple hits in a short period of time. Damage from DOT effects does not count as a hit for the Dodge value.
  2. The effective Dodge value is now capped at 70%. Going above this will improve the number of hits it takes to begin reducing your Dodge value.
  3. Dodge value cannot be reduced to a value below 20% of your dodge rating. For example, if your gear has enough combined Magic Properties to give you a Dodge rating of 80%, then your effective Dodge rating will never go below 16%.
  4. The effective Dodge rating will restore itself over a few seconds.
  5. Damaging zones will impact the effective Dodge value. Non-damaging zones do not impact the effective Dodge value.
Daily Dungeons
  1. The rewards for the Fusion Booster daily dungeon have been improved.
Wanted Challenge
  1. Adjusted the automode behavior in Wanted Challenge: The Slitherer.
Skills

Roll
  1. Reduced the cooldown from 5 seconds to 4 seconds.
Ice Burst
  1. Less resistant to the Dodge property.
Fire Cone
  1. Less resistant to the Dodge property.
  2. Deals more damage on impact and less damage over 3 sec.
Avalanche
  1. More resistant to the Dodge property.
Earthen Wrath
  1. Increased damage slightly.
Cyclone
  1. Increased chance to block projectiles.
Ice Stalagmites
  1. Reduced follow-up damage by about 10%.
Shop
  1. The Shop UI was completely reworked.
  2. The Chests Menu is now inside the Shop. It can be accessed via the Chests Button.
  3. New Bundles and Special Offers sections were added.
  4. The VIP Menu can be accessed via a progression bar located in the bottom right corner of the Special Offers, Bundles and Gems Menus.
Menus
  1. The backgrounds used in several popups and menus has been changed.
  2. A new button showing the total energy or currency a player has was added in the appropriate menus.
  3. The total Inventory Slots and Gear Weight the player has is now shown in the appropriate menus.
  4. The tab system in the following menus has been reworked to large scrolling tabs with text:
  5. Mail
  6. Tasks (Quests)
  7. Guilds (Search, Join, Edit, My Guild, Guild Shop
  8. Allies (Friends)
  9. Coop (Join, Create)
  10. Guild Wars (Main Tabs, War Log, War Declared Tabs)
  11. Leaderboards
  12. The tab system in the following menus has been reworked to small scrolling tabs with icons:
  13. Collection
  14. Sell
  15. Fusion
  16. Evolution
  17. Some missing weapon and armor icons were added
Stronghold
  1. Players can now access their inventory via the Stronghold Modification Screen.
  2. By using the inventory fusion or evolution via the Stronghold Menus the minions tab will be selected by default.
  3. The Stronghold menu has been visually reworked to match the other in-game menus.
The update will be released shortly, check back on your device’s app store to see if it is available to you already! Good Hunting!
Community Manager for Dungeon Hunter.
Report hackers/cheaters to me in PM or to CC. Forum posts will be deleted. Thank you!
no avatar

mchcreations

Re: New DH5 update – Full changelog

Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:52 pm
Max, the crafting material that used to be required for T3 and T4 trinkets (the spheres) have been taking from the game without notice or compensation. I had over 25 of darkness for example, close to 30 of water, and that took a massive amount of energy in missions. That should have been advised.
Calcetines lv130 - iOS EU server
Playing since Feb/2016, No gems purchased
Fire: 15.1k / 12.6k   ҉   Nature: 15.3k / 13.3k   ҉   Darkness: 14.8k / 19.3k
                   Light: 10.0k / 14.6k   ҉   Water: 18.4k / 15.8k

Gameloft_Max

Community Manager

Montreal

Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:54 pm
mchcreations wrote:
Max, the crafting material that used to be required for T3 and T4 trinkets (the spheres) have been taking from the game without notice or compensation. I had over 25 of darkness for example, close to 30 of water, and that took a massive amount of energy in missions. That should have been advised.

Are you sure they have not been converted, as mentionned in the changelog:
  1. All crafting Eggs (not the shard) are converted into Feathers of the same element.
  2. All crafting Minerals are transformed into Elixirs of the same element.
  3. All Djinn Frozen Heart have been converted to Djinn Soul.
Report hackers/cheaters to me in PM or to CC. Forum posts will be deleted. Thank you!
no avatar

mchcreations

Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:01 pm
Umm let me look... maybe, I'm not sure how many feather I had before. But Eggs were much harder to get... o well at least know less are needed. Thanks for the info anyway

Gameloft_Max

Community Manager

Montreal

Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:20 pm
mchcreations wrote:
Umm let me look... maybe, I'm not sure how many feather I had before. But Eggs were much harder to get... o well at least know less are needed. Thanks for the info anyway

No problem!
no avatar

B_frank

Google Play (Android)

Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:23 pm
if this update had a catch-phrase

Its NERF or nothing

Dodge and Ice Stags nerf....SMH
A trinket system that relies on "Luck"
The trinket programming will prob give the  high likelyhood of getting weapon bonus for the weakest weapons you own, i highly doubt its an even percentage of chace

I hope im wrong and this update is good, but i do not have high hopes
no avatar

disbelief666

Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:29 pm
Gameloft_Max wrote:
mchcreations wrote:

Are you sure they have not been converted, as mentionned in the changelog:
  1. All crafting Eggs (not the shard) are converted into Feathers of the same element.
  2. All crafting Minerals are transformed into Elixirs of the same element.
  3. All Djinn Frozen Heart have been converted to Djinn Soul.

OK, let me get this straight.  You converted all my many STACKS of T5 crafting materials to T4??  Does this mean that I have to collect these again in order to craft t5 trinkets?  Or were t5 materials removed from the game?

I spent hundreds/thousands of gems over the past two years collecting these.  Recently I just spent 500 gems getting prepared for the new update.

When you removed the stash limit from the game, you refunded the gems spent on these spaces.  Now you removed my t5 materials, but you gave me relatively useless t4 materials that I already have an overabundance of??

Do I have this right? 

If you did this, it is essentially stealing thousands of gems worth of materials without compensation.  This is unforgivable.

polgara

Google Play (Android)

Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:41 pm
Interesting change to the balance. Good to see t6 light back pieces 👍. Also great news on fusion booster dungeon 😎😎 
Lol did stalignites need more power 🤔 
How will smoke veil work with the new dodge mechanics. Does the active dodge count towards the capped total passive dodge or is it worked out separately?
Last edited by polgara on Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
no avatar

mchcreations

Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:42 pm
they took the materials away, you don't have them because you don't need them.

Basozz

Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:58 pm
Mine question for all of you who got upd already is: can you craft t5 trinket at this moment with ingredients that you already have?
Dell Inspiron Windows 10 , i7 ,8gb ram
WT8 Toshiba tablet Win 8.1
Microsoft Lumia 950 Win 10
Ref.code 37a04