no avatar

Red69

Veteran

colapepsi wrote:
Kaj's numbers shows the costs grow more than linear? I see the jumps are 500, 700 then 800.

The growth of price increase is roughly linear.  Cost of successive upgrades don't (for instance) double.

The earlier upgrades made it appear that there would be an exponential increase in costs, but the rate of increase roughly stabilizes.
no avatar

colapepsi

Ah my bad. Now if i add 3800, 4500 in front of the 5300, it does seem linear. Repeating 500, 700, 800 jump sequence.
no avatar

Red69

Veteran

I think below 10%, the cost roughly doubles in a few places. Or at least it looks like the rate of increase doubles.

You get my point...
no avatar

mchcreations

Veteran

KajKOO wrote:
Cost of attack which I know:

5.3k (30% of attack)
5.8k (32% of attack)
6.5k (34% of attack)
7.3k (36% of attack)

2% 120
4% 180
6% 290
8% 450
Can someone tell how much cost between 8% and 30%? I would like to try and get the formula
Calcetines lv130 - iOS EU server
Playing since Feb/2016, No gems purchased
Fire: 15.1k / 12.6k   ҉   Nature: 15.3k / 13.3k   ҉   Darkness: 14.8k / 19.3k
                   Light: 10.0k / 14.6k   ҉   Water: 18.4k / 15.8k

GoodBoyDoingBadBoyThings

To upgrade from 58% to 60% bonus, we need 17,900 Stronghold Stones. It applies with Armor and Health bonus. As regard Attack bonus, it costs approximately 23,000 Stronghold Stones. The totall amount of Stronghold Stones needed to get maxed in Attack, Armor, and Health Bonus of ONE element is approximately 550,000 Stronghold Stones.

When you maximize the three bonuses of one element and when you put all 5 minions at the same element, you can get an overall minion attack and armor approximately 13k.

But the fact that even if you get everything maxed, you will still be defeated due to the overpowered gears and skills. :D
no avatar

colapepsi

So that's it guys. Even at 40 stones it will take you 14k raids. I have crossed the half mark in 1.5 years.

As usual Gameloft has no clue how to proceed with their game or what content to add. As if most players will stay with a mobile game for more than 3 years lol. They come up with ridiculous, arbitrary figures that they themselves have no idea what those figures mean. EXACTLY SAME AS THE TIME WHEN THEY 'INVENTED' THE T5 TRINKET FORMULA OUT OF NOTHING.

"Let's make it require 12 T4s."
"Is that possible?"
"Shouldn't be but who cares? We're just stalling for time till the green light comes for DH6. Then we jump ship."
"How about those who spent money in the last few months of the game?"
"The PR dept will just trick them by saying that the current game will still be supported. Same for DH4. Same for the other franchises Asphalt, OaC..."
no avatar

Red69

Veteran

colapepsi wrote:
So that's it guys. Even at 40 stones it will take you 14k raids. I have crossed the half mark in 1.5 years.

As usual Gameloft has no clue how to proceed with their game or what content to add. As if most players will stay with a mobile game for more than 3 years lol. They come up with ridiculous, arbitrary figures that they themselves have no idea what those figures mean. EXACTLY SAME AS THE TIME WHEN THEY 'INVENTED' THE T5 TRINKET FORMULA OUT OF NOTHING.

"Let's make it require 12 T4s."
"Is that possible?"
"Shouldn't be but who cares? We're just stalling for time till the green light comes for DH6. Then we jump ship."
"How about those who spent money in the last few months of the game?"
"The PR dept will just trick them by saying that the current game will still be supported. Same for DH4. Same for the other franchises Asphalt, OaC..."

Yeah, I'm not sure they really planned it out.  I remember with the trinkets, there was a problem that they broke balance, so they modified the combat formulas so that huge stat differences weren't as important, then they doubled the legendary gear stats.

Now we're in a game state where a top SH with high bonuses is pretty well balanced against standard gear, but legendary gear walks all over it. 

Did they really intend for people to get 60% bonuses?  Thats just impossible.   If they balance legendary gear to around the 30% bonus mark, then normal gear wont be able to pass good SH.  And if someone did buy 60% bonuses, their SH would be invincible.  Its like they didn't plan it out.   

I think the solution is:

*First and foremost, start a dialogue with the player base about the efforts to stop hacking.  Dont attempt to suppress these discussions.  I am convinced that 50% of legendary league are hacking on android which completely ruins the game.  (I know that everyone in my old guild was hacking and thats 30 of the top 100 players right there.  Last weeks guild tourney proved it is more than 30/100 players hacking.)

*Lessen the gap between standard and legendary gear such that:

*SH w/ 20% all bonuses:  Balanced against chest gear, t4 trinkets and proper skill selection (Win almost guaranteed if play well, but ned to have the proper t6 skills and right gear composition.)
*SH w/ 25% all bounses:  Balanced against legendary gear.  Chest gear will have challenging fight(70% win)
*SH w/ 30% all bonuses:  Legendary gear will have challenging fight (70% win), chest gear will have very challenging fight (50% win)
*SH w/ 35% all bonuses:  Legendary gear very challenging (50% win), chest gear very difficult (30% win)
*SH w/ 40% all bonuses:  Legendary (30% win), chest gear (10% win)
*SH w/ 50% all bonuses:  Legendary (20% win), chest gear (1% win)
*SH w/ 60% all bonuses: Legendary (10% win)

Gameloft_Max

Community Manager

Montreal

Hello everyone,

As I have said before, I have compiled the feedback from this (pretty) long discussion as well as others, and forwarded it to the devteam. They have read it and found very interesting points in your suggestions.

Stronghold 2.0 is going to keep evolving until the right balance is found, and over the next updates changes and tweaks will be made. Specific info will be announced when such changes come, but I’d like to give you a general idea of the direction the team is taking SH 2.0 after analyzing your feedback.

Please keep in mind that this will happen as time goes by, with each update and will follow the community’s behavior as you adapt to Stronghold 2.0. There is no definitive ETA for these points.

The Minions & Trap Rooms
We plan to buff the minions per classes. Each role would have its specialization reinforced and they will be globally stronger. In the long term we will also improve their AI.

The minion’s Super Fusion Points will grant better bonuses to the minions in the future, so we have no plan to remove them for now.

The balancing of the Trap Rooms at lower tiers is ongoing and will improve overtime to adapt to new content and behaviors. The goal is to make sure that at every stage of your progression, there is an adequate challenge.

The Champions
We also plan on having more synergies between a Champion and regular minions to encourage more variety in the minion combinations. Champions will boost certain types of minions, so you will benefit from having a mix of Champions and regulars.

Stronghold Stones
We are maintaining the Double Stronghold Stones until further notice. We understand that some of the costs to upgrade your Stronghold might seem high, so, to go with this idea of encouraging variety, we are working on ways to offer more flexibility within the system to allow you to experiment more and have more choices.

Resource generation
Sometimes it is important to take a step back from our gut feelings and actually look at some hard data. According to our stats, you are generating more Gold and Quartz than before SH2.0. So for now, we won’t change anything regarding the generation of Gold and Quartz by the minions, but we will keep monitoring the data and act according to what we see.

T6 Skills
We will do a balancing pass on some of the T6 Skills for a better experience.

Other Issues
The Assassin armor shred and the Pumpkin Lords pumpkin pushback will be fixed as soon as possible.

These are the different leads the team is currently working on to improve Stronghold 2.0. I hope it shows that we have heard your feedback, that we agree that everything is not perfect, and that we aim at better experience.   We’ll have other occasions to inform you about the changes when they come.

You can keep making suggestions as the team will regularly read this topic.

Thanks!
Community Manager for Dungeon Hunter.
Report hackers/cheaters to me in PM or to CC. Forum posts will be deleted. Thank you!
no avatar

Red69

Veteran

Thanks Max.

Will there be a patch before the next major update? It seems like updates come every 5 weeks or so, we are a few weeks into SH2.0.
no avatar

Agninaga

Please make sure to balance the strength of all traps. It's getting tedious seeing guardhouse with spirius and assassin combination.
The champs are also not well balanced. Succubine and that pumpkin lord are joke. Not to mention Ethera is running to trap room corner due to fear.
It would be nice to give death champ fear skill for example.