Zungedous

DH5 Ambassador

Apple (iOS)

Re: DH5 Guide Blog

Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:21 pm
ToriLoops wrote:
Thanks Zungedous.
Any word about android update?

I just heard its live from Discord players. :)
DH5 Guide Blog - https://dh5guideblog.wordpress.com/ 

"If you spend the whole day shuffling words around, you'll make anything sound bad." - Rick, from Rick & Morty

no avatar

DarkVoid

Google Play (Android)

Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:47 am
Is DOT now dodge able?
Fire against nature - DOT of around 2k
No reaction on nature player after first few hits.

Zungedous

DH5 Ambassador

Apple (iOS)

Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:59 am
Okay, this one is a grey area and I would not say that it happens for all DOT attacks.

I've noticed that certain attacks which trigger DOT (eg. blighter's poison, fire col's flamethrower, fire cone from players) can be dodged (if your dodge is still intact). However, the DOT 'ticks' start to happen after a while. Not sure whether this is intended but I'll ask the devs about it when they come online.

"If you spend the whole day shuffling words around, you'll make anything sound bad." - Rick, from Rick & Morty

BroadleafGlaive

Google Play (Android)

Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:07 pm
Zung, could you please post the number of Hexamene and Decanene needed for each level of mastery for champions?
The requirements appear to constantly change each time I log in.
For example, earlier today the game told me I needed 2 Hexamene to evolve my champ from M2 to M3.
But now it is showing I need six Decanene for M3. I thought Decanene was required only for M5 and M6

The info for required materials in the game appears to be glitchy and constantly changing.

Zungedous

DH5 Ambassador

Apple (iOS)

Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:06 am
The correct figure is the 2 Hexamene for M1-M2 and 4 Hexamene for M2-M3 for champions.

Sorry, I can't provide more than that since I don't have multiple duplicate champions which I intend to master and we probably need to get more information when people finally get M6 champions.

BroadleafGlaive

Google Play (Android)

Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:16 pm
Thanks Zung
So just to confirm - going from M1 to M2 for champions should consume only 2 Hexamene? But when I did it, it consumed 4 Hexamene. It looks like I encountered a bug

I see other players with M3 champions right now, which they were able to make with 6 Hexamene. We've only had two days to purchase them in the guild store, for a max total of 6 so far.  Could GL restore the Hexamene to my account?

Zungedous

DH5 Ambassador

Apple (iOS)

Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:16 pm
Technically we had 4 so far. Some managed to update before the time which guild shop restarted, and inclusive of today's, that makes 12 hexamene purchaseable.

As for restoring hexamene, you'll need to send a ticket to CC so they can help u with that.

EDIT: Apologies! I made an error in my previous post.
M0-M1 is 2 hexamene while M1-M2 is 4 hexamene. Thus, 6 hexamene deducted for a M2 champion is correct.

BroadleafGlaive

Google Play (Android)

Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:26 pm
As for restoring hexamene, you'll need to send a ticket to CC so they can help u with that.

Yes... but we don't even know right now what the requirements are at each mastery level for champions. I'll have to wait for that info before I submit a ticket

Zungedous

DH5 Ambassador

Apple (iOS)

Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:29 pm
BroadleafGlaive wrote:

Yes... but we don't even know right now what the requirements are at each mastery level for champions. I'll have to wait for that info before I submit a ticket

Apologies, see the post above the previous one!

BroadleafGlaive

Google Play (Android)

Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:59 pm
Zungedous wrote:
Technically we had 4 so far. Some managed to update before the time which guild shop restarted, and inclusive of today's, that makes 12 hexamene purchaseable.

EDIT: Apologies! I made an error in my previous post.
M0-M1 is 2 hexamene while M1-M2 is 4 hexamene. Thus, 6 hexamene deducted for a M2 champion is correct.

Thanks... but the math still does not work out. Last night, I saw several players with M3 champs and the max number of Hexamene available as of last night was 9.  This means only 3 Hexamene were required for M3 for champs
2+4+3=9
The amount of Hexamene required for M3 should not be less than the amount required for M2