no avatar

-viper-

wow they really do care about you, your request and questions  ... they answer them "meticulous" and very detailed....

and this is how they treat you and how deep they go into your request

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Sat, 14 Nov 2015, ******* wrote:
Web Entry ID 1490542
Name Johannes
E-Mail-Adresse ******
Land Germany
Sprache Deutsch
Spiel Dungeon Hunter 5
Issue Date 11/14/2015

Betreff FAQ und bekannte Probleme > Dungeon Hunter 5 Unterkategorie Gesperrtes Konto Beschreibung

hi

i don't think i did something wrong to get banned for 2 weeks. is there a reason for my bann? also i did yesterday only the daily for the 5 dias and haven't played much or lvl up or got much money/dias/rank up that Looks like cheating/hacking or what ever causes this bann :-/ actually i'm idling for a few weeks because of the lack of events and other stuff.if there is really something wrong with my stats or you know the reason for my bann then tell me pls, so we can find quick a solution together because staying 2 weeks behind isn't something i would accept that easy. actually i was really patient until now even if cheaters/hackers and many Bugs and crashes bother me. but i know you guys have many requests and flamers and other **** that bothers you.i hope my account doesn't get hacked because a few days ago i started dh5 and had to validate first my account / confirm my person. or is this an automatic process from Microsoft and the Microsoft account?
ty johannes
####################################

----- Original Nachricht ----
Von:     Gameloft Customer Care <support@gameloft.com>
An:     ************
Datum:   15.11.2015 18:57
Betreff: Re: [#QEQ-34144-266] [Gameloft Customer Care ?web][Dungeon Hunter 5][Desktop][Bans/Cheater/Other Question][Banned
Account]

Hello,

Gameloft is determined to preserve a competitive and fair playing environment for our loyal players.
Our systems have detected abnormal activity in your account.
So we can further investigate your case, please send us the following
details:

- Proof of Purchase of any in-game content

Rest assured that if any mistake was made on our end, we will have it fixed immediately.

Thank you!

-------------------------------
Alyona
Customer Care Agent
http://www.gameloft.com/
http://support.gameloft.com/

On Mon, 16 Nov 2015, ********* wrote:

i don't know what i should proof or how i can proof it.
if it's because i bought 5 treasures (or was it 6) on one day .... then you should know i saved them up a couple of weeks ago from the wanted and other events for the next event... just used them because i didn't want to wait any longer for that damn update ... anyway i got just trash ... two of that knife throwing shadow minion (i already had one) and two times the flash shooting stone bird thingy ... i got even a weapon i already had -.-
still the only thing that was still interessting to me was the booster dungeon ... i've waited the whole week and got banned on saturday.... really? ... it didn't happen during the game or something ... got banned right with the start of the game a couple of hours before i had to go to work on saturday.
actually that's not even funny and can't laugh about it. i was calm and patient and endured the bugs and crashes silently for months until this bann.
didn't even complain, not even in the forum or botherd you guys before.
..... i don't really know what you want me to proof or how i should do that and actually i'm really done with this game.
so pls be kind and use this ticket and delete my character so i don't have to bother myself anymore here.

don't take it personal, i don't think it's your personal fault alyona.

regards

johannes

An:      ***********
Datum:   21.11.2015 16:12
Betreff: Re: [#QEQ-34144-266] [Gameloft Customer Care ?web][Dungeon Hunter 5][Desktop][Bans/Cheater/Other Question][Banned
Account]

Hello!

Greetings from Gameloft Customer Care.

We have investigated your account and found out that you have been temporarily banned for 14 days for violating the game rules.

Your account will be unbanned soon, so you can fully enjoy the game!
We kindly recommend you to always acquire in game content through official stores and make no attempt to tamper with the game files.
Please note that your account will be banned again if you use any cheats.

Kind regards,
Anna
Customer Care Agent

On Sun, 22 Nov 2015, ********** wrote:

hello anna

i already told alyona i didn't use any cheats or hacks or whatever ... i bought the ingame content (boxes) with around 300 dias saved up from the events a couple of weeks ago when there still were some wanted events and the amulette event ... also alyona told me to proof the purchase ... and i already asked how i should do that as you can read all of it donw here... further more i don't even know how to manipulate the game files ... even further more you telling me now i'm a liar and i already wanted you guys to delete my account because this all still bothers me .... i don't want to play it anymore ... i was always idling because of the lack of events on windows ... god dammit i used all my saved dias just because i was bored on one day... and is this actually the reason i got banned? ... i spend all my dias for trash, didn't even saved up a few for after the update .... you don't know how this **** situation actually freaks me out?
you don't believe me and i don't want to get blamed for somtheing i didn't even do -.- ... this is so ****' brazen of you .... i was always calm and friendly and never even complained about the crashes and bugs and cheaing/hacking player, never!!!!!!!... but now i'm really furious ... **** i'm usually not like that ... you really made it ...
..... go on and delete my account ... seriously i'm done with gameloft and i'm done with you ... the last thing i want to get from you or your team is the confirmation that you delete my account ... nothing less nothing more ... just a few words like "yes we will delete it" or something like that and not even a thank you, an apologize or even regards ... because everything like that would be a lie and i hate liar!!!

An:      ***************
Datum:   25.11.2015 14:40
Account]

Hello,

You have been identified as performing one or more actions that are considered illegal according to our Terms of Use.
See below for a list of the possible offenses that could have led to the suspension of your account.
For more information, please refer to this link:
http://www.gameloft.com/conditions/

Please keep in mind that we are determined to preserve a fair playing environment that allows all players to enjoy our games.

- Using cheats, exploits, automation software, bots, hacks, mods or any other unauthorized software designed to modify or interfere with the Services;
- Using the account, username, or password of another account holder at any time or disclosing your password to any third party or permitting any third party to access your Account;
- Sublicense, rent, lease, sell, trade, gift, bequeath or otherwise transfer your account or any Virtual Items associated with your account to anyone.
- Access or use a third-party account or any Virtual Items that have been sublicensed, rented, leased, sold, traded, gifted, bequeathed, or otherwise transferred from the holder or the original account creator.
- Utilize multiple accounts, manual procedures, bots, scripts or other processes in order to accumulate or ""farm"" Virtual Items.
- Use the Services in a commercial manner, including the transferring of Virtual Items in exchange for ""real world"" money.

Thank you!
Anna
Customer Care Agent

On Wed, 25 Nov 2015, ************** wrote:

and again -.-
- i played the game and earned the ingame content all by myself without using any unauthorized software ...
- it is the only account i have for this game and if it doesn't got hacked because of a security leak "in your app/game" or microsoft, noone has any access to my account!!! ...
- the items and everything are bound to the account, there is not even trading, selling or giving a gift ingame ... you obviously list just **** common general things that refere to any game .... in fakt you can't sell, rent, give away items in ebay or what ever you prefere and transfere it to another account!!!!
- i have just this one account ... that one you banned for actually no reason!!!!

.... really i wouldn't mind if i get banned for 2 weeks for a good reason ... for something i did wrong ... then i would anticipate to get banned
but **** this **** me off, spending hours on this game even when there was almost nothing to do for weeks, looking forward for the booster dungeon, never did anything you have listed and getting suddenly banned?
.... that's the reason why i want you just to delete my account!!!!

pls confirm my request already.

An:      **************
Datum:   28.11.2015 15:37
 Account]

Hello!

Greetings from Gameloft Customer Care.

We're writing to check if your problem is solved. Could you please let us know.

Please, don't hesitate to contact us again.

And thank you for choosing Gameloft. Bringing the best gaming experience to our clients is our top priority.

Best regards,
Anna
Customer Care Agent

29.11.2015 / 00:21

are you kidding me?
sure you unbanned me after the 2 regular weeks, WELL DONE HAH... but "NO MY PROBLEM IS NOT SOLVED"!!!!
got it? i'm done with "And thank you for choosing Gameloft. Bringing the best gaming experience to our clients is our top priority."
DELETE MY ACCOUNT ALREADY!!!!!!!!
no avatar

DYNE

Wait im a free player too i've been playing since the game started so i saved up some gems if i use all of them at once will i get banned ?
And since im a free player if i get banned i would have no proof of purchase since im a free player
Sigh this whole story is scary
no avatar

-viper-

to be honest i don't know ... as you just read i couldn't get a proper or exact answer for the reason ... possibly you would, possibly not ... they just dump you with a nonsense response over and over again
i understand they don't want to say too much about their "automatic bann system" (lol) so people won't use any leaks in that system because they already fight with hacking/cheating people they don't get banned through that system but **** for all other player this is damn unfair and you can actually read in their answers that they don't care about solving your problem not even a bit.
perhaps they are using a response generator for every type of request that lets you just look like and feel like a **** little liar gamer getting dumped with every impersonally generated answer.
i really tried it at the beginning polite, kindly, patient and respectfully to help them to help me but well ...

you may want to play safe and buy only 1-3 treasures a day but as long as we don't know the reason what and why they are banning people for you possibly get banned for not even playing the game ^^'

no really, i hope you don't get these problems and have to struggle with them =)
no avatar

Christopher_LeClair

Just leave the game. I have 29 emails back and worth with these jokers. Haven't been able to claim daily bonuses since Halloween. THEY TELL ME TO WAIT PATIENTLY FOR AN UPDATE. JP STUCK HIS NOSE IN TO FOR A SECOND. NOW THE TOPIC HAS SOMEHOW DISAPPEARED. SO, GOOD LUCK TO YOU

Slasher75

It took me almost 2 months to convince the customer care that there is a huge bug in their system. The first 2 months I constantly hit a brick wall with 200 km/hour. But finally I was able to convince them, but then the issue was pushed to the devs.
So now I am still waiting for a fix and a sollution.

If I was not so persistant They never ever would have believed me.
But at this moment it has not been helpfull at all.
Sertanly all the emails I have sent that they only have read halve.
If they had read my messages completely from the start my issue would have been weeks earlier pushed to the devs so it could have been sorted out by now.

PS: Jp don't forget the archives. There are multiple items from several members that are not answered yet (for weeks)

jovalleau

Veteran

Windows PC

no avatar

-viper-

actually i don't agree with that pic or at least some of the rules in the back jovalleau ... i'm able to take and accept crticism (as a customer, as a human) and admit it when i'm wrong ... i attach importance to honesty, it is the basis to talk to people and have a discussion to find a solution together for your problem and even if not then god dammit there is no solution at this time, fine.
but they don't want to discuss things with you ... i feel like they just want to get rid of me and i truly hate such an approach

just like slasher75 said - like a brick wall ...  no chance to get through to their mind

if they had told me honestly something like "sorry we can't find a problem in our banning system at this time, even there are so many requests about false ban... pls tell us exactly what you did the last time and how you bought your content (or what ever they actually impute to me)" ... and then an ongoing conversation ...
sure perhaps i would have left the game anyway but not like this, mad, furious and very **** and i would have eventually give it antoher chance...
really i don't like to act and treat them like i do right now but there is no point in being kind anymore

perhaps it's my bad english, i don't make it clear enough and they take me wrong .... if it truly is then i will even apologize to them
but let's see how much longer this will take
- i got unbanned but my data remain -

Von:     Gameloft Customer Care <support@gameloft.com>
An:      ***********
Datum:   30.11.2015 15:43
Account]

Dear Johannes,

We are sorry to hear that you have deleted our game.

We hope our future releases will be to your liking.

If any time you decide to come back to our games, we'll be glad to assist.

In case you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me back.

Kind regards,
Anna
Customer Care Agent

30.11.2015 / 19:08

no i don't think so ....

because gameloft or at least some of you guys are just unfair, dishonest and obviously spineless ... you  don't take your customer seriously... you cold-shoulder people with regular nonsesnse answers and dump them ....  i couldn't feel even a bit honesty of trying to help ... i won't deal with that company again

no i haven't deleted the game yet because i'm still waiting for you to delete my data from your server
THIS IS AN OFFICAL REQUEST: DELETE MY DATA FROM YOUR SERVER!!!
.... then i'm good
thx
no avatar

-viper-

update

alexys (support mod) got the deletion process going, thx =)
no avatar

MOCAHICHO

Google Play (Android)

Re: Progress lost😭

Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:49 pm
Asphalt 8:
i had 20+ cars, 1M+ credits, 2k+ tokens and 22+ level. I deleted my game few months ago because of low storage. My progress was saved in cloud. Now I downloaded the game again and it shows no cloud data.
I tried restore purchase but that says error.
Please help!!
Restore my account!!
😭😭😭😭
I complained about it in customer Care
They just sent me conversation id:287713
I don't know what to do with it😭😭😭😭