no avatar

carpenter

Apple (iOS)

I think the developers are mentally ill

Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:23 am
No one will cater to your whims and incompetent work.  Learn from Blizzard, then get a college degree, because from what you have done to this game, your GEDs are apparently falling short, and the bus you ride to work is getting shorter by the day.
no avatar

Donpachoni

Google Play (Android)

Android is waiting 3 weeks now.
no avatar

Mr. Moody

Google Play (Android)

Nice update too. I have already had three crashes while raiding today. Uninstalling this POS

eatmydust365

Windows PC

I havent had any problems other than changing vpn settings so it loads correctly. Another good gameloft game, been playing off and on for a year...
White Raven
no avatar

Mr. Moody

Google Play (Android)

eatmydust365 wrote:
I havent had any problems other than changing vpn settings so it loads correctly. Another good gameloft game, been playing off and on for a year...

You're full of it. GL employee ☝️
no avatar

Aether Net

Windows PC

Mr. Moody wrote:
eatmydust365 wrote:

You're full of it. GL employee ☝️

Actually, if you notice their tag under their username (like mine), we're Windows (formerly Phone here) players. And on the Windows platform, we have different issues, but issues that are largely bypassable (Also in Death 3, a Harbinger can fly off, and never come back, to avoid this, don't go towards the left side of the large are (where you come up from the right hand side bit)), unlike for you other players on other platforms (we don't have the inactive death minion for example).

Our primary issues right now, are no Co-Op (although I think this is impacting everyone nearly), the occasional random crashes (but no more than anyone else really), and of course, we ALWAYS get the next update LATE. Like, a few days later than everyone else, if not weeks later.

But connection issues, we hardly have any. (Unless if the server is down)
no avatar

bryan99

Google Play (Android)

I'm done wasting my time on this game . Android version crashes all the time , loses connection to servers all the time , I haven't been able to complete co-op in about six months because it crashes at the end of the last level , the auto-play AI is too dumb to go for more than a handful of levels at a time before it gets stuck in a corner , my stronghold got nerfed years ago , it hasn't defeated anyone in at least 2 years not even newbs , I get defeated all day long by strongholds utilizing glitches . Instead of fixing existing issues they extend events , add more VIP levels and add higher level items so your best equipment and minions overnight are garbage .This game has not been fun for a long time .