no avatar

Jpmars

Apple (iOS)

Jaguarr, you were right, gear does make a difference for the new strongholds. With the fire armor they are giving in the citadel event I can now hold my own in most nature dungeons, and haven’t upgrade any of the bet skills yet.
An Ondra is also right, these challenging strongholds will be short lived once everyone upgrades they gear, and of course this benefits more the new players.
One stronghold that seems to have potential is the ruby, I have come across a few settings in the guild wars that are very well thought out and I couldn’t beat them with any of my gear

jaguarr

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Jpmars wrote:
Jaguarr, you were right, gear does make a difference for the new strongholds. With the fire armor they are giving in the citadel event I can now hold my own in most nature dungeons, and haven’t upgrade any of the bet skills yet.
An Ondra is also right, these challenging strongholds will be short lived once everyone upgrades they gear, and of course this benefits more the new players.
One stronghold that seems to have potential is the ruby, I have come across a few settings in the guild wars that are very well thought out and I couldn’t beat them with any of my gear

Ruby is without a doubt the most difficult trap once it's set up right and had enough boosts made to it. Has been for quite awhile, too, despite all the damn nature traps everywhere. My main issue with all the newer fire armor is that it's lacking run speed and I've found that to be crucial to beating most nature traps. Unfortunately, my fire armor is maxed and mastered as much as it's going to get and it just doesn't have the stats it needs to take on some of these higher end nature traps so I'm going to have to find something else I can work with eventually.

Nocdar

Google Play (Android)

New England, USA

All I can find to raid is Nature SHs and my lame **** Fire gear blows chunks.
This game has gotten so outta whack over four years I think I've finally had it. See ya....
In the good old days we had Keepers
VIP 8
Samsung Galaxy tab 4   Android 5.1.1
New England, USA