no avatar

Earth Element

Apple (iOS)

How does special solo Mission work??

Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:01 am
just now I saw a pop up saying that the special Mission solo Mission is ready, followed by a Go sign. I turn it off and realise I can’t find it anymore.

why can’t we just play special weekly solo missions directly or find them in the Events section? So strange.
no avatar

Stormbright

Google Play (Android)

Re: How does special solo Mission work??

Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:52 am
I think the pop-up was a bit quick I don't expect the new event to start until either the new toe resets or new wanted starts
no avatar

smurf 2.0

Google Play (Android)

Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:46 am
Agree with Storm. The keys are awarded in leg hunt, thus it is likely that the new missions will be playable once the new leg hunt has started.

jaguarr

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:49 pm
I've gotten a couple of keys already but there's no special missions to play that I've found in the game so far. It may not be live, yet.
no avatar

Earth Element

Apple (iOS)

Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:03 am
jaguarr wrote:
I've gotten a couple of keys already but there's no special missions to play that I've found in the game so far. It may not be live, yet.

Its available now. You can find them in Solo missions where the missions have a "fire" signal. Just a few though, and it is kinda annoying to search. Go to Solo missions and look for the "burning" number
no avatar

smurf 2.0

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:18 am
they are also shown in the "Events" tag under weekly special missions - for easier access ;-)
no avatar

Jpmars

Apple (iOS)

Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:37 pm
Very good rewards with these missions - Finally you can have access to T7 mastery materials. And in the new TOE you have T6 trinket evolution materials also.

jaguarr

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:14 pm
Earth Element wrote:
jaguarr wrote:

Its available now. You can find them in Solo missions where the missions have a "fire" signal. Just a few though, and it is kinda annoying to search. Go to Solo missions and look for the "burning" number

Thanks. The special missions showed up in my Events section last night.
no avatar

Valko91

Google Play (Android)

Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:20 am
I just find these missions very hard :( i die even at low difficulty