no avatar

Earth Element

Apple (iOS)

Brawler Damage- I still don’t get it

Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:24 pm
Hi guys, I’m ashamed to say this but up till now I still have no idea how the heck does Brawler Damage actually works or do. I know there is a site that explains all these but the description is abit vague for me.

Can someone kindly describe it with abit more detail on what Brawler Damage is? Maybe use an example when in battles? 

Lastly, is it any good? Really appreciate it
no avatar

Earth Element

Apple (iOS)

Bump. Anyone?
no avatar

Jpmars

Apple (iOS)

Found this on a DH5 blog from 2016, don’t know if it is updated.

Brawler damage:
Yet another direct damage modifier trait that gives a bonus damage (reportedly up to 90% extra) based on the number of enemy units around you with a chance to trigger (based on % written). Not a common trait but useful nonetheless.
no avatar

Jpmars

Apple (iOS)

Found it here if you want to lookup the link

https://dh5guideblog.wordpress.com/2016 ... king-list/
no avatar

Earth Element

Apple (iOS)

Jpmars wrote:
Found this on a DH5 blog from 2016, don’t know if it is updated.

Brawler damage:
Yet another direct damage modifier trait that gives a bonus damage (reportedly up to 90% extra) based on the number of enemy units around you with a chance to trigger (based on % written). Not a common trait but useful nonetheless.

Thats what I read too. What does it mean?

does it mean that for example, if my Brawler Damage is 14%, I have a 14% chance of inflicting more damage if there are more enemies surrounding me? If so, how
Long will it last? And does it trigger in Stronghold raids and Arena?
no avatar

Jpmars

Apple (iOS)

The way I understand it is that it will trigger when you have several enemies surrounding you (not clear on how many they have to be) and the probability of triggering it is the % you have listed (the 14%). The damage it inflicts seems to be 90% more but again it seems to not be certain. As to how long it lasts, it should be equivalent to the othater traits, that is, 6 seconds but it is also not mentioned. I am also guessing that to trigger it you need hit an opponent and inflict damage.
As to where it works better, the toe seems obvious since there are a lot of minions there. For the arena it seems to be useless and for raiding I am not sure.

Anyone else out there that knows about this trait?