no avatar

Earth Element

Apple (iOS)

Medieval Chest missing

Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:47 pm
where the heck is it? I saved up to 64 Med Chest and now it’s gone. Any idea?
no avatar

TheRealExodus

Apple (iOS)

Re: Medieval Chest missing

Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:53 pm
Earth Element wrote:
where the heck is it? I saved up to 64 Med Chest and now it’s gone. Any idea?

They announced it was gettting replaced by the old JTW chests in several places, even had a countdown timer in game. Sorry but your sol on this one.
no avatar

Earth Element

Apple (iOS)

Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:07 pm
Darn... Will it ever come back? I honestly didn’t see the announcement. Their Facebook didn’t mention it. I must have miss out somewhere else
no avatar

TheRealExodus

Apple (iOS)

Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:47 pm
Earth Element wrote:
Darn... Will it ever come back? I honestly didn’t see the announcement. Their Facebook didn’t mention it. I must have miss out somewhere else

It was on Facebook for a breif moment as part of the "new update" announcement. At least I think thats what it was buried under.
no avatar

Stormbright

Google Play (Android)

Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:26 pm
I've seen nothing about this on Android in the updates & nothing here on there own forum

No excuse not to have a post in game stating this we get enough pop ups asking us to buy stuff
no avatar

TheRealExodus

Apple (iOS)

Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:36 pm
Stormbright wrote:
I've seen nothing about this on Android in the updates & nothing here on there own forum

No excuse not to have a post in game stating this we get enough pop ups asking us to buy stuff

It was on the chest themselves inside the chest menu. It was posted on Facebook and discord, if you rely on this forum for information you will be ****** out luck as they no longer monitor it which has been said several times.
no avatar

Stormbright

Google Play (Android)

Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:06 am
TheRealExodus wrote:
Stormbright wrote:

It was on the chest themselves inside the chest menu. It was posted on Facebook and discord, if you rely on this forum for information you will be ****** out luck as they no longer monitor it which has been said several times.

Still no in-game mention, as regards a counting down clock every single one (except bounty & wanted general chests) have counting down clocks on them to show that theh will change boosted item's each week so are the rewards I just got from the wanted going to expire within 5 hours of it finishing? Last time they did this they posted it in game where everyone will see it regardless of other site's that they view
no avatar

TheRealExodus

Apple (iOS)

Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:13 pm
Stormbright wrote:
TheRealExodus wrote:
Stormbright wrote:

Still no in-game mention, as regards a counting down clock every single one (except bounty & wanted general chests) have counting down clocks on them to show that theh will change boosted item's each week so are the rewards I just got from the wanted going to expire within 5 hours of it finishing? Last time they did this they posted it in game where everyone will see it regardless of other site's that they view

On IOS there was a countdown that started on Tuesday morning chest reset that even said Chests ends Friday at reset. I highly doubt the message was only on IOS. I'm no GL fan and think they screw up 90% of what they do, but on this one it people's own fault if didn't see it somewhere.
no avatar

Flohnny

Google Play (Android)

Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:15 pm
JtW chest is better anyway.......well it was. I no longer spend on this game anymore so I wont buy any to know.