no avatar

Earth Element

Apple (iOS)

Holiday Present Chest- DONT open any

Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:59 pm
Trust me. I’ve opened more than 500 of them already. Wiped out all my Gems, which doesn’t matter since I’m officially done with the game at the end of the year. Just wanna try to see can I get another set of Kringles to master.

Trust me, the droprates of Kringles are horrendous. And GL purposely throw in $hit that nobody wants to further dilute the rates of getting any Kringles. It’s mind blowing hard to get any from the holiday present Chest. Please dont waste precious gems or even energy on it.

ondra85

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: Holiday Present Chest- DONT open any

Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:54 pm
👍
no avatar

Hyanna

Windows PC

Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:06 am
i had 12k worth of ornaments from last year. Opened 12k worth of chests not one kringle.
no avatar

Flohnny

Google Play (Android)

Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:18 am
😂🤣😂🤣😂
no avatar

ranshassi

Google Play (Android)

Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:25 am
Thanks for telling all players that read forum posts.     I'm sure many will take this into account and not chase a mirage in the desert

A
Rob ( Rabah )
no avatar

bryan99

Google Play (Android)

Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:12 pm
I got 20 Kringles this season .They seemed to stop coming after that . I played probably around 300,000 ornaments into it and was very happy with what I received overall .
no avatar

robSJ

Apple (iOS)

Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:51 pm
Interesting, 20 santas out of 300k ornaments is a 1% drop rate, double the disclosed rate of 0.5%. On a decently large sample. And of the experienced players i know that tracked their pulls, everyone was below the 0.5% rate. This is pretty good evidence indicating what many have suspected that GL does not give different players the same drop rate.

Nocdar

Google Play (Android)

New England, USA

Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:11 pm
I opened about 10,000 ornaments worth of chests and it seemed to help opening a vast amount all at once. Probably be even better if there was a X10 feature.
I only wanted to fully master one Kringle and wound up with one extra.
In the good old days we had Keepers
VIP 8
Samsung Galaxy tab 4   Android 5.1.1
New England, USA
no avatar

bryan99

Google Play (Android)

Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:58 pm
If you figure in all the extra ornaments that you receive while opening the chests , the drop rate was lower than it appeared . I don't keep track of those so that is at least part of the reason that my drop rate might appear higher than other's .

A 10x button would save hours . I like to open15,000 ornaments at a time to keep opening times bearable and get Kringles . When the Kringles stopped dropping and the Ringleader of Elves armor was added , I usually received an RoE almost immediately so it seemed to work well to open less at a time , like 3,000 .