bedilizek

Windows PC

Dear GL,

It is not easy, but a clear answer would be nice from your side, what was the plan wit the Epic&Legendary class merge?
And do you plan to undo something in the future?

My personel question is what is the current ratio, if I get an "AAA" item what is the chance for a Legendary item?

Thx: Bee
no avatar

rockstar00@

Google Play (Android)

It will be "fixed" by tonight. Check the announcement in facebook and discord. Epic items will be removed from the leg chest.

bedilizek

Windows PC

̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(◕_◕)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
no avatar

Flohnny

Google Play (Android)

So will those of us that have "wasted" legendary chests through the last couple months be compensated for a couple? I would love that seeing as I wasted about 30 leg chests throughout this whole debacle. I got not one leg item out of the "leg" chest after that update. We got royally screwed over by it. I would love some kind of compensation. I feel like it was GL's end game to do this and waste everyone's stock of chests to get us to buy some when this rolled out. Just saying......it doesnt look accidental.
no avatar

GDV_1992

Windows PC

I'm really thankful to GL that they actually stepped forward to fix up their mess regarding the Legendary chest..
no avatar

Earth Element

Apple (iOS)

So the compensation you “ only” need to pay $68 (in my country) for a Legendary bundle.

“Awesome”

polgara

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Earth Element wrote:
So the compensation you “ only” need to pay $68 (in my country) for a Legendary bundle.

“Awesome”

hahahaha the generosity overwhelms me