Millzor

Google Play (Android)

The Pacific Northwest

Quitting DH5

Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:52 pm
Wel, I have finally come to the point where I actually hate this game. I'm tired of GL's greed....I'm sick of being lied to by CS & I've absolutely had it with the lack of interesting content. Chest drops are also a scam....and cheaters are allowed to win all the events without any repercussions. I do like it when SH is buffed, but itsi only temporary and not enough to keep me interested.

DH5 used to be fun, but it's obviously just a rigged carnival game now....so $@&! it....I quit. It sucks because I have invested a lot of time and $ into this game, but complaining to GL about it does nothing. Time to move on.
no avatar

yui

Windows PC

Re: Quitting DH5

Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:36 pm
good bye, have a good life :)
no avatar

tortoise_dh5

Apple (iOS)

Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:03 am
Good choice. Sorry you spend money on this game. I’m pretty sure your journey will be way better without this so called fully committed game by CM.
no avatar

Flohnny

Google Play (Android)

Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:59 am
See ya then. Like I've done and thousands of others recently done  the same only I come in to get my daily stones and collect my ToE free "leg" chest. Other than that this game wont get another freaking cent from me. Good luck bro. This game is dead, you wont be missing much it seems.
no avatar

julesg007

Apple (iOS)

Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:36 am
I stopped playing because the game got rather sucky and the chest drops were pants, so much hype about potential this and that and got duplicates and rubbish.

I’ve recently started playing again and see in reality nothing has changed.

They way the game is structured does not allow for any expeansion as once you have done the solo stuff and trail of elements there is nothing left to do.

Even the much advertised citadel of death was just a short add on and didn’t really add much to the game from my point of view.

IMO GL will just try to milk as much cash from the game by enticing newbies into buying chests for super armour and weapons but the more season player knows different!!!

Will I continue playing?, well yes but only as a quick in and out, won’t be borthering to re-join another guild and will just collect my freebies and upgrade when I eventually collect all the materials needed but I certainly don’t see the game going anywhere.

I think the end of the game is near as there isn’t much new content that can be added.

Rafalus

Google Play (Android)

Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:13 pm
Good luck Millzor.
That is really serious exodus. I see my ally list... I see how many guys living the game.

spyros258

Google Play (Android)

Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:44 am
The most players have started to retire, for me no need to retire fully u can take only the gems and wait until they ever decide to fix stronhgolds. For now this game is only for the starter players old players have nothing to do.

Rafalus

Google Play (Android)

Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:38 pm
Bye guys. I quit too. Good luck for all.