purplelama

Google Play (Android)

Re: Kringles...Nerfed??

Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:41 pm
Every champ has been nerfed along the way, why should Kringle be any different??? /sarc
no avatar

Flohnny

Google Play (Android)

Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:02 pm
I feel you Ondra, if you remember correctly I was with you when milzore was attacking us for praising the change.
no avatar

TheRealExodus

Apple (iOS)

Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:10 pm
Maybe GL nerfed fatties to make them equal to rest of champs so have equal starting point to improve all.........wishful thinking I know lol

ondra85

Google Play (Android)

Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:07 pm
smurf 2.0 wrote:
Ondra, read more carefully. People are complaining that cringles appear to be weaker than before GL's infamous beta test.

And trust me, you would not have liked the change had you been in the "ultra" group, where an effing 10k SH with weak minions could kill you with a single hit.

I was in the you called "ultra" group. I lost a couple of 13k SH while I was able to pass stronger ones in parallel. I don't care I lost because SH was fun after such a long time.

ondra85

Google Play (Android)

Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:08 pm
Flohnny wrote:
I feel you Ondra, if you remember correctly I was with you when milzore was attacking us for praising the change.

Exactly

Millzor

Google Play (Android)

The Pacific Northwest

Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:19 am
Flohnny....the people who say they liked the buff most likely weren't affected by it while raiding. They would just sit back and collect their defends....so of course they liked having an unfair advantage.

....and I didn't "attack" anyone. Just call em as I see em. You're a little sensitive IMO

The only thing I have against Ondra is he praises GL for all their screw ups.

The majority of players didn't like the way GL buffed the minions. They made already OP minons more OP. They should have buffed the weaker champs like harbinger, warlord, fire coloss, cc corvus......etc. 

Most players felt this way and majority rules. Deal with it.
no avatar

Flohnny

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:42 am
Millzor wrote:
Flohnny....the people who say they liked the buff most likely weren't affected by it while raiding. They would just sit back and collect their defends....so of course they liked having an unfair advantage.

....and I didn't "attack" anyone. Just call em as I see em. You're a little sensitive IMO

The only thing I have against Ondra is he praises GL for all their screw ups.

The majority of players didn't like the way GL buffed the minions. They made already OP minons more OP. They should have buffed the weaker champs like harbinger, warlord, fire coloss, cc corvus......etc. 

Most players felt this way and majority rules. Deal with it.

I'm not the one that needed to deal with it milzore, you were. I lost raids too. I wasnt crying because I liked the challenge. What's the point if you can just tank everything? I agree they should have buffed all the minions as most of us veterans have all the champs, but to cry because it's just too hard? Gimme a break, we want change....but then we dont....we want more defends......but then we dont. I dont want any of the bs gear they keep coming out with, I want them to fix what was broken. Roll back all the nerfs for all minions. I believe the gear out there presently can handle it. I wasnt one of the ones rolling in defends. Also...I believe the one who was crying is sensitive. And  who was that? ? ? Yeah....you.
no avatar

Broke Richard

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:06 am
I quit this game for about 2 months. I come back to find that my SH can't defend for ****** anymore. Because I sold my gear I can't raid anybody but I have/had about 3,400 trophies. Now, in the 3 weeks I've been back I haven't had a SINGLE defend. Not one. Granted I only lose about 5 trophies per, but still. My trap room is the Forbidden Courtyard and has these minions
M5 Death Knight
M6 Kringle
M3 Mossy
M3 Assassin
T5 (6?) Ignacore.
My stuff has been nerfed so much, I kinda regret coming back...
no avatar

smurf 2.0

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:06 am
To be honest, I don't think such a setup should defend (in legendary on top of it...), it is pretty weak.