ŁowcaDziewic

Windows PC

Poland

Hello gameloft i have randoms crash on toe, when i want raid dgh5 take controls of my avatar, and i i cant do nothing until game crash.
Game is freezing and guild chat dont work too, after update 25 i cant play. I have 4 devices( 2 Tablets,laptop and PC ) and there are the same errors. I reinstalled dgh5, and nothing help.

Isabella_Gameloft

Community Manager

Hi!

For any technical issue, please contact Customer Care through the game (Gameloft icon in top left corner) or through this form: https://support.gameloft.com/contactus? ... verify=yes
no avatar

destko00007

Windows Phone

all of us have same problem in toe. after update. massive crashed and the monster get freeze. cannot finish way point. takes time ti finish 1 way point. you need to restart many times.

cHooBeY Doo

Windows PC

I've been having constant/daily crashing problems for nearly 2 years on Windows platform, on all game modes but especially ToE and Daily Dungeons, and sending 100s of crash reports to CC has not helped.
Things did settle down a bit a few updates ago, but the crashing has been getting worse again since the last 2 updates have been released.

ŁowcaDziewic

Windows PC

Poland

Dear Isabella game is not playable anymore, my friends in guild have technical problems too, so we just stoped playing and waitng for update of this game.

ŁowcaDziewic

Windows PC

Poland

Hello I found solution to problems with crashes, i installed Windows Version 1607 on my tablets and game is running fine.