no avatar

carpenter

Apple (iOS)

Re: DH5 team great change

Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:42 am
Wait until you see how the developers kill the game once and for all in the next update. If I were you, I wouldn’t hold the hopes high.

Nazir_Hussain

Google Play (Android)

Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:51 am
J.C. of N.M.L wrote:

Everyone have their own preference of liking and disliking things. You have full rights to like or dislike as well as I have also the rights and preferences.  :)

The philosophical b.s. is getting old guy.  Your statement that "we like and welcome all changes" prompted my response.  There was no "we", just a "you".  For you to say the all of us that play dh5 like or want all of the changes that the dev team makes is presumptuous and conceited.  You do not know whether everyone that plays likes the changes made or not, anymore than I do.  I do not appreciate someone other than myself making statements for me as to whether or not I like something.  I would suggest than when you make statements that you keep them to the singular (I or me), and not plurally (us or we).  Thank you.
  When I made the statement that not all of us liked changes that were made, you would be able to see if you searched the forum, that my statement was merited in fact not my opinion.

Hi J.C!
Dont take it personally bro, I use the word "WE" for on behalf of my all guild not any other player. I suggest you not to make any negative comments whenever you see any "WE" word or something other. If you are not happy thats up to you. Stay cool and postive in others post and dont take it personally nor you are representing all the global players.
Regards,

nazir.bravo
*WHATRQUARTZ* Guild

Rafalus

Google Play (Android)

Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:10 am
Nazir_Hussain, you are nice "honey-mouth" guy. I recommend you to stay a priest or politician :-)

Nazir_Hussain

Google Play (Android)

Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:35 am
Rafalus wrote:
Nazir_Hussain, you are nice "honey-mouth" guy. I recommend you to stay a priest or politician :-)

hahahah thanks for your compliments but I like to remain same what I am ;) ...
Regards,

nazir.bravo
*WHATRQUARTZ* Guild
no avatar

tortoise_dh5

Apple (iOS)

Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:22 pm
Nazir_Hussain wrote:
Hi DH5 team,
A nice change been seen into the game that all chest drop rates time change.
Really, I recall seeing lots of posts complaining about drop rates in legendary chests RIGHT NOW. 

All events now on perfect timing. Only need now arena to change the time too like other events.
That's such a strong statement. How so, I can only imaging a reasonable trade-off to be made here. You cannot make all events perfect timing given the globalness of this game. 

DH5 team good luck on u r wonderful efforts.

With above being said, I do encourage positive posts though. Good to hear some players enjoy the changes and game.

Nazir_Hussain

Google Play (Android)

Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:23 am
tortoise_dh5 wrote:
Nazir_Hussain wrote:
Hi DH5 team,
A nice change been seen into the game that all chest drop rates time change.
Really, I recall seeing lots of posts complaining about drop rates in legendary chests RIGHT NOW. 

All events now on perfect timing. Only need now arena to change the time too like other events.
That's such a strong statement. How so, I can only imaging a reasonable trade-off to be made here. You cannot make all events perfect timing given the globalness of this game. 

DH5 team good luck on u r wonderful efforts.

With above being said, I do encourage positive posts though. Good to hear some players enjoy the changes and game.

Thanks so much Tortoise for your sweet comment. :)
Regards,

nazir.bravo
*WHATRQUARTZ* Guild