no avatar

Serenity0424

Windows PC

GL, learn your lesson

Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:14 am
Another time a week delay for Windows platform. I don`t want to complain about this anymore. Actually few players really care about new version. It is the missing Event, ToE ( only one in two weeks), and new drop rate boosted gears that really matter. As delay update for Windows platform is so common and maybe inevitable, please please LEARN YOUR LESSON AND GET READY FOR ALL THOSE STUFFS at the next time!
no avatar

Serenity0424

Windows PC

Re: GL, learn your lesson

Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:21 am
And, by the way, do you learn from any public relationship course that saying "soon, a little while, shortly, be patient" again and again without any estimated date is the fastest way to let your customers lose patient on you and never trust you? No due, no trust.
Last edited by Serenity0424 on Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
no avatar

Scatterman

Google Play (Android)

Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:45 am
Be careful what you ask for. This update broke me of the dh5 habit. There is less game stability, nerfed minions, and more cheaters. They actually made the biggest game issues worse. Many of my fellow veteran guild members/players have quit and are asking for refunds. Big spenders too. 

Most of us got banned from discord because the admins do not want to hear about game problems, which is a fun irony. Why even have discord if you forcibly silence the player base? Wasn't it there to communicate recommendations from the community? The message gloft sends to its players is a jumbled mess, much like the game has turned into. 

Rant done. Uninstalled. Will miss my guild buddies.
no avatar

freelancers

Google Play (Android)

Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:53 pm
I have opened 200+ gear chests and still no legendary item. Where is the A SMAll CHANCE ?Refund? How?
no avatar

ToriLoops

Google Play (Android)

Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:02 pm
Come down please! We all have game issues but we should stop with the burn and be more friendly. I was also banned from discord and from the forum and all the words that Iv sayed didnt help me at all. I also saw CuCumba' s video and since I am also from the beginning I feel the pain!

Tyrael

Google Play (Android)

Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:23 pm
ToriLoops wrote:
Come down please! We all have game issues but we should stop with the burn and be more friendly. I was also banned from discord and from the forum and all the words that Iv sayed didnt help me at all. I also saw CuCumba' s video and since I am also from the beginning I feel the pain!

I am surprised you used Discord. I was good enough with this forum. You get the gist of whats going on without needing any additional platform.
no avatar

Serenity0424

Windows PC

Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:44 am
freelancers wrote:
I have opened 200+ gear chests and still no legendary item. Where is the A SMAll CHANCE ?Refund? How?

" SMALL CHANCE" is aroung 0.5%. That`s the result of the test based on 10k+ chests. Mathematics tells us there still be around 36% of chance to get no legendary item from 200 chests. Never buy ordinary chests using gems. The only way most people get legendary items is accomplishing Trial of Element and reaching top1000 in Arena to get 2 legendary chests every week. The legendary chest is the only one having decent drop rate of legendary gears, though it seems much lower than before.