no avatar

GUILDKINGS

Google Play (Android)

bedilizek wrote:
It would be great to see an "universal" SH, where you could change the main middle weapon from your existing ones, and you could put and move walls, and determine the starting place of your minions...

What do you think Guys?

I recommended something similar to that   kind of customizable sh...like remove 1 attribute with a choice of another....like dark pit room instead of healing you can remove it and add rain of death ...that drops from ceiling but you still have tile burn affect......seashore you can remove silence and add ice spikes that randomly spawn in places but with a stun effect .....the nature spear room...add mist of dragons breathe that mist out of walls instead of the little bows but have a d o t affect...for ruby pit remove ruby attribute add a laser that spawns out of it that shoot death rays ..the other crap fire room....remove those flames add some rolling balls of fire that rolls around the sh

Tyrael

Windows PC

Superb great ideas everyone. Keep 'em coming.

polgara

Google Play (Android)

bedilizek wrote:
It would be great to see an "universal" SH, where you could change the main middle weapon from your existing ones, and you could put and move walls, and determine the starting place of your minions...

What do you think Guys?

sounds fun and involving good idea!

polgara

Google Play (Android)

I recommended something similar to that   kind of customizable sh...like remove 1 attribute with a choice of another....like dark pit room instead of healing you can remove it and add rain of death ...that drops from ceiling but you still have tile burn affect......seashore you can remove silence and add ice spikes that randomly spawn in places but with a stun effect .....the nature spear room...add mist of dragons breathe that mist out of walls instead of the little bows but have a d o t affect...for ruby pit remove ruby attribute add a laser that spawns out of it that shoot death rays ..the other crap fire room....remove those flames add some rolling balls of fire that rolls around the sh

balls of fire , death rain, death rays this sounds alot of fun too!

no avatar

GUILDKINGS

Google Play (Android)

polgara wrote:

balls of fire , death rain, death rays this sounds alot of fun too!
in flower room they can add Venus fly trap that spits liquid acid..but they have 0  innovative skills it seems

ondra85

Google Play (Android)

SH is totally forgotten
no avatar

stupidpigpig

Google Play (Android)

My say is, stop giving them new idea, no matter its good or bad..... They got to concentrate all the effort on making the game stable enough to run without crashing so often.
no avatar

GRAFF

Google Play (Android)

Mars

legendary minions please p)

polgara

Google Play (Android)

The spirits of power would be a good thing to introduce to stronghold
That would cover fire, light and nature. For water I'd recommend kulric urd. For death karash the ignitor. These five would make a very interesting addition to sh. You guys could run legendary hunts for them as prizes then introduce them to chests as normal in time.
no avatar

ToriLoops

Google Play (Android)

@polgara also the 2 flying b...z:) ( fire and light) they have realy good skillz:) I dont know the name but at the moment we have LH with one of them.