no avatar

Flohnny

Google Play (Android)

Again, just dropped 700 gems and got nothing for it out of SH chest. Not to mention the free chest you buy in SH workshop. Out of 14 straight chests I bought I got 6 Tormentors....which everyone knows....are completely and utterly worthless...I mean do you guys actually expect me to believe that is 100% luck? Don't make me puke! Just trying to pump more money out of us....why not put the champ we want on a reasonably more boosted drop rate like we expect instead of the ****** Tormentors...or Cardinal.....or Ranger....or witch.....I mean you take away slots in the SH and give us the chance to use more champs....so that makes the fodder minions useless pretty much right? Just an observation.... And on another related topic....since you guys are coming out with all this Op'd gear...do you plan on boosting minions health and whatnot across the board a little? I mean some of these guys are running around with 20k attk and def...so the sh's are literally nothing to them. I mean not have us boost the minions stats by spending stones... I mean you people do something about this monster you created and not make it at our expense...throw us a freaking bone every now and then....Do something about the joke sh's.... I mean I wrestle to m3 just before legendary...wake up in the morning and I've been attacked 9 times and taken for 40 points each and drop back down to m1....wtf...... Dooooo something!
no avatar

Rhinogaming

Google Play (Android)

I am one of those 20k players. I have 5 maxed out t6 champs in my stronghold. I have 100% win rate (with 100% hp) and less than 5% successful defence rate. For each win I get I will get 2 losses which I have no control over. That's why I stopped playing strongholds. I'm gold 1 now.

Minions actually die with 1-2 hit of any of my sets. Or I can just gather them and use Ice Stalagmites or MoD to kill them without even attacking once. There is absolutely no balance in the game. In the old strongholds at least they had to fight the defender and it made it a little challenging but for now it's just meaningless. I can become legendary in an hour if i keep buying refills but then I will get demoted in a day.
no avatar

Priyesh

Google Play (Android)

2 items equipped with hp/hit usually = invincibility in raids...