no avatar

Manta198

Changes to dodge

Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:46 pm
what has been everyone's experience with the nerf to dodge?  I was about to evolve my smoke veil to T6 (I don't currently have any T6 back item) and want to be sure it's still worth it.
no avatar

GUILDKINGS

Google Play (Android)

Re: Changes to dodge

Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:05 pm
Manta198 wrote:
what has been everyone's experience with the nerf to dodge?  I was about to evolve my smoke veil to T6 (I don't currently have any T6 back item) and want to be sure it's still worth it.

the veil dodge has nothing to do with regular dodge...better t6 some old shields while you at it

no avatar

Priyesh

Google Play (Android)

Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:48 pm
Has passive dodge been capped? I noticed my fire and light sets (both over 50% dodge) take a PASTING from rapid fire water enemies like mezzo and colossus now :-(

I welcome a dodge cap but not if certain champs keep their 100% freeze/stun/stagger rates
no avatar

Manta198

Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:55 pm
Thanks for replies. So the changes to dodge only affects passive dodge? I figured that smoke veil effect stacked on passive dodge but it sounds like a separate element. T6 smoke veil seems to add passive dodge and the active dodge upon use then right?
no avatar

Priyesh

Google Play (Android)

Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:11 pm
Yes. Smoke veil gives you 'active' dodge when activated. This gives you a first chance to dodge an attack. If that fails to dodge then your 'passive' dodge gets a second chance. Or so the gurus always said (however the old trial of elements waiting room glitch, which revealed your true stats, seemed to simply add the active value to passive)
no avatar

Yuzz

Apple (iOS)

Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:27 am
doesnt matter anyway, smoke veil now become useless, sooner or later, GL will make all gear and skills become useless. Just a matter of time only.