Rei_Leão

Re: Android - Progress Reset issue

Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:51 pm
Hi,

Here my game still closes after starting, I could not play last week because of that, and I can't even play this week either.
My Ticket ID: 12994378

Tks for the attention.
no avatar

Killuminati722

Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:52 am
My ign is DESTROYER and my account reset to the beginning of the game, I did tutorial and it still did not restore my progress, could you please restore my account as soon as possible. I have been waiting for a couple days now and submitted multiple tickets with no response back.  Ign: DESTROYER Email: kooly7222@gmail.comTicket ID: 13011652

Gameloft_Max

Community Manager

Montreal

Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:17 pm
Ok thank you for letting me know, I will forward those tickets to the team, telling them the issue is not fixed for you.
Community Manager for Dungeon Hunter.
Report hackers/cheaters to me in PM or to CC. Forum posts will be deleted. Thank you!
no avatar

J.C. of N.M.L

Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:10 am
B_frank wrote:
Gameloft_Max wrote:
Hello,

We have released a fix this morning for Android. Could you please come back to me if you still have issues connecting to the game?

Thanks a lot!

good to hear! i was uneffected but my friend was and confirmed his account is back

i hope you guys hook these people up with a nice compensation package, they missed atleast 2 chests from the anniversery calender plus so much other stuff

Um, yeah....Nope. missed 4 days received zero compensation.
no avatar

AcidReflux

Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:41 pm
Is there a hope for fixing this thing.
We lost 20 days,thats too much daily dungeons,evo mats,fusion boosters,daily calender,they probably kicked me from guild.
no avatar

GodSmacK

Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:35 pm
Hello manager.
Progress has been reset and replaced with new characters. I beg you to help me.
I can not access the account after the last update. I have vip8 character. I pray you. My character nickname is godsmack

Ressurrect

Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:24 pm
This is horrible what's been happening.
no avatar

ReD_LaBeL

Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:49 pm
dev team have a fixing anounced ?

LaKsoY34
vip8

awaiting that fix
Last edited by ReD_LaBeL on Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
no avatar

Samaritan

Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:12 pm
Ressurrect wrote:
This is horrible what's been happening.

Impatience and the combination of server and client side mistakes manifesting themselves into a bigger problem every day. The only solution is to shut down the project altogether and move on for it takes more time and money to fix than it does to just end it.
no avatar

Sirazul_Islam

Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:23 pm
I re-installed and my progresses erased now i am a newbie.. and if i connect to Gmail(sirazul438@gmail.com)nothing happens no switch nothing plz help me. Restore my account progresses. In game name Veget@ level 131 playing from last year and played a little when launched don't want to lose it😢