Rei_Leão

Re: Android - Progress Reset issue

Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:51 pm
Hi,

Here my game still closes after starting, I could not play last week because of that, and I can't even play this week either.
My Ticket ID: 12994378

Tks for the attention.
no avatar

Killuminati722

Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:52 am
My ign is DESTROYER and my account reset to the beginning of the game, I did tutorial and it still did not restore my progress, could you please restore my account as soon as possible. I have been waiting for a couple days now and submitted multiple tickets with no response back.  Ign: DESTROYER Email: kooly7222@gmail.comTicket ID: 13011652

Gameloft_Max

Community Manager

Montreal

Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:17 pm
Ok thank you for letting me know, I will forward those tickets to the team, telling them the issue is not fixed for you.
Community Manager for Dungeon Hunter.
Report hackers/cheaters to me in PM or to CC. Forum posts will be deleted. Thank you!
no avatar

J.C. of N.M.L

Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:10 am
B_frank wrote:
Gameloft_Max wrote:
Hello,

We have released a fix this morning for Android. Could you please come back to me if you still have issues connecting to the game?

Thanks a lot!

good to hear! i was uneffected but my friend was and confirmed his account is back

i hope you guys hook these people up with a nice compensation package, they missed atleast 2 chests from the anniversery calender plus so much other stuff

Um, yeah....Nope. missed 4 days received zero compensation.
no avatar

AcidReflux

Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:41 pm
Is there a hope for fixing this thing.
We lost 20 days,thats too much daily dungeons,evo mats,fusion boosters,daily calender,they probably kicked me from guild.