Rei_Leão

Again, the same problem, very annoying.
I have finished the tournament last night in 10° of my guild and my guild finished in 1° position of tournament.
I got the popup saying my guild is the first one, but not received my gems, for the consecutive third time this happen.

What the f.. Is this problem with weekly guild tournament? It's a blind or drunk bot that look the players position?
I spent gems for 3 times to go in top 10 of my guild and don't receive my prize, really?
Thanks a lot.

PS.: CC can't help with that, like always, it's not possible keep calm in this situation, sad.

Rei_Leão

Pls Max, if possible forward this post to devs and talk with them about the situation, I think they only can hear you, a member of they team, many thanks.

Syafiq Amran

The same problem occurred to me too a few weeks ago but the only answer that I got from Gameloft is that I was not among the top 10 members of my guild. I think the problem is that you were only in the top 10 at the very last few minutes before the tournament ends and their system somehow didn't register you to be among them

Rei_Leão

Ya probably, but when I'm in top10 the system says "1 min to finish the tournament", and after this minute, I'm still yet in top10.
This system is the most imcompetent of all I know, no comments.
no avatar

GuildOfWar

I have not ever received them ever lol

Gameloft_Max

Community Manager

Montreal

Hello Rei_Leao,

Honnestly, the fastest way to get a resolution right now, is to PM me your ticket ID and I will fastrack the review of your ticket.
I will also report that this issue is happening, and the team will look into it.

Any specific reason why CC can't help? What exactly was their answer?

Thanks!
Community Manager for Dungeon Hunter.
Report hackers/cheaters to me in PM or to CC. Forum posts will be deleted. Thank you!

RoyaL K1cK

True Story man...

Even i got stood up...

My guild ranked 2nd in Guild Tournament on Windows platform and i ranked 6th..Still did not get any gems..

Guild tournament is totally ignored aspect of the Game..

We need more levels in this just like WC..

My Ticket ID is 12754545
If you can't get Apples from baskets. . .Climb Apple Trees. .

Damn,biscuits..

Aqvi Teig

Guild tournament should be replaced by league tournament IMO. It's more about individual abilities to raid (and kinda defend) than a guild ability to raid. Reward top3 players of each league. Rework the leagues, etc.
no avatar

Josh_Levy

Hey Rei, I've been in the top 3 guilds for GT for a while now and know your pain. I generally place in the top 10 and used to have a hell of a time with customer service trying to get gems. So here's what has worked for me. 

WIth 1 or 2 minutes left in GT, go to leagues, then click on Guild Tournament. Wait for the timer to go from 1 minutes then it will reset. At that point a screen will pop up showing the top 3 teams, hit continue, the next screen will award you the gems. I have been using this method for the last few months without fail. Yes, it does require you to stop raiding before the end of GT, but it's either that, or dealing with a dead end with customer service. This is only reliable way I have been able to get the gem reward for participation in GT.

Rei_Leão

Gameloft_Max,

I sent pm to you, sorry for the angry post yesterday... 😅
Thanks for all help.