KillSwitch27

Google Play (Android)

Guild Member Recruitment

Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:32 pm
Do you have Kik messager and want to be apart of a awesome team. We are a top 50 contender in guild wars and we emphasise the importance of having fun with the game. The following is our guidlines. They are very modest compared to other top guilds. 

Participation:
Participation in war is required unless notice is given. If the minimum of 500 war points are not met 3 weeks in a row then removal or demotion will be carried out. Armory team is expected to achieve a minimum of 200 war points. 
Gold contributions:
Donate to the guild as you can. It is understood that people need gold to level so any donation is appreciated. It is a weekly donation.  
Kik Messenger:
Kik messenger is required. This is how we communicate effectively and work together as a team. War is a team effort. 
Fun:
You are expected to have fun with the game. Don’t let it stress you out because in the end there is always next weekend.  
Note:
The expectation of the above guideline is to respect one another’s time and efforts that we all put into the game. This is not a retirement guild and should not be treated as such. 

no avatar

FFardin78

Apple (iOS)

Re: Guild Member Recruitment

Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:25 pm
Hi.
i’m new in this game and i can’t find an active guild. My level is 35 and i need materilas from guild shop for evolve. Can i join your guild? I would really appreciate the opportunity.
no avatar

iHave2Pee

Apple (iOS)

Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:45 pm
I am level 35 and looking to join an active guild. My in game name is PacoTheTaco

KillSwitch27

Google Play (Android)

Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:31 pm
Hi and sorry for the long delayed response. My Referral code is e23755. please send a ally request. Also please contact me on kik messenger @kill.switch27 and I will send you a invite. Thanks