no avatar

Znar77

Google Play (Android)

Searching For Players(Android) U.S/EU

Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:30 am
Hello! Team America will be recruiting after Guild War ends on Monday. We are a group of good players who help each other on strongholds and selecting gears. Most of us are very busy on a daily basis and play when we have time but overall, we are a very active guild. Our guild is diverse and will have players online at morning, afternoon, and night, depending on your time zone. Fire, Water, Death, and Light have 6% bonus, while Nature has 6.5%. We use LINE app from Google Play to communicate and it is a requirement. Level 100+ is prefered but lower levels are also welcomed. We have a few Guild War rules but the most important is--Don't start random battles without giving the guild a heads up, communication is the key for GW. We usually end up around rank100~200 but we are trying to get better. So if you feel like our guild is for you, please get LINE app and search up me up, so I can add you to group. Or you can request in DH5 and we will add you after Guild War is over on Monday. We have 9 spots left in guild. Thanks for reading and we hope you'll join. :)
My LINE ID: areyouthedragonborn
DH5 Referral Code: 349124
Again, this is on Android Platform.
Last edited by Znar77 on Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
no avatar

Woolf

Google Play (Android)

Re: Searching For Players(Android)

Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:19 am
hey...I'd kinda like to hook up with your Guild but I have a dilemma with that Line App. I use my Android Tablet to play the game but my phone is an iPhone. I downloaded the app on my tablet, its sending a verification code to the # it assigned me but obviously thats not going to work. Will the Line App work on my iPhone? I know its on the android platform so i dont know if it'll be compatible.
I just sent you my referral code. Let me know if you want some info.
no avatar

Woolf

Google Play (Android)

Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:26 am
ok nevermind about the Line App dilemma on my iPhone...just did it.
I AM interested in the Guild...love the name!
no avatar

Znar77

Google Play (Android)

Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:28 pm
Update:
Hello! Team America is recruiting again and this time we have 4 openings left. We ranked 84 in guild wars that just ended today. Light is 6% while the rest is 6.5% bonuses for guild.
no avatar

Znar77

Google Play (Android)

Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:45 am
Hello! (Update again)

Team America is still recruiting. We will be recruiting tomorrow when Guild Wars ends. Nature is 7% while the rest has 6.5% for guild bonuses. We have 2 openings left. You can contact me on LINE: Free Calls & Messages from Google Play Store if you want in or request to join our guild in game. Thanks :)

LINE ID: areyouthedragonborn
DH5 Referral Code: 349124
no avatar

Znar77

Google Play (Android)

Hey!
We are still recruiting. 3 openings left. Death and Light have 6.5% while the rest have 7% for Guild Bonus. Top 100 and if enough effort, we can be top 50 again.
no avatar

KelHo

Google Play (Android)

Re: Searching For Players(Android) U.S/EU

Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:52 pm
I would like to join Top 50 guild.
Line ID : Kel.ho
I am new to Dh5 & my current level 80, but leveling up fast. Code : 9a8fa5

Millzor

Google Play (Android)

The Pacific Northwest

I used to be in this guild. Great bunch of guys. Highly recommended. 👍