jaguarr

Archdemon Is Recruiting (iOS)

Fri May 20, 2016 5:58 am
The Archdemon guild is looking for new members. Requirements are pretty simple. All we ask is that you be at Level 100 or higher, are active and will raid, war and donate with us to help grow our guild. We are a fun group with members in the Americas and Europe. We have a Kik channel and prospective members will be asked to join us there and let us get to know you a bit before permanent membership is granted. If you are interested or have questions, please PM me.
Last edited by jaguarr on Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jaguarr

Re: Archdemon Is Recruiting (iOS)

Tue May 31, 2016 11:45 pm
We are now at 3.5% Elemental bonus on everything but Water and that will be added this week. We'll then start working towards 4%. Death tends to get upped first and then Light since that's what most of our guild members use the most, but we always put it up to a vote prior to upping an element. Now is the time to join if you're looking for a good guild!

jaguarr

Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:20 pm
We are now at 4% elemental bonus on Death and 3.5% on everything else. We are improving week by week. Ping me if you need a good, active guild!

jaguarr

Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:42 pm
After being at full capacity for awhile, we've let a few members go as they were inactive for weeks. We're at 4% on everything but water and that will be leveled up soon. We're looking for lvl 70 or higher players who are active, will war with us (we regularly make Top 50 and never lower than Top 100), raid regularly and contribute to the guild bank. PM me if interested.
no avatar

Supersapi007

Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:26 pm
Interested...right know already lvl106.btw i cant find your guild..when i search it

jaguarr

Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:41 pm
Supersapi007 wrote:
Interested...right know already lvl106.btw i cant find your guild..when i search it

check your PMs. We are at 4% on all elemental bonuses now, btw.
no avatar

Supersapi007

Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:31 pm
Hi jaguar i cant add your referal code..it said..invalid code

jaguarr

Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:19 am
We are back in the market for new members! PM me if you have questions or are interested! We are looking for lvl 100 and up players. All elemental bonuses at 5% and we are voting right now on which element gets boosted to 5.5%.

jaguarr

Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:38 pm
We're still recruiting (we keep losing players to boredom with the game, sadly). Getting ready to vote very soon on the second elemental bonus to get rolled up to 5.5%. Come join a fun group. Sickos welcome (as our Guild Leader is fond of saying)!
no avatar

Jalking

Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:31 am
Hi mate, i am intrested in joining your guild, btw im level 106