Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

BlackFrost

Google Play (Android)

Keep getting Kicked!!

Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:13 pm
I keep getting kicked out of my game. I play on an android phone. I want to know if this is only me or if others are having this issue
no avatar

Daisychain98

Apple (iOS)

Re: Keep getting Kicked!!

Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:55 pm
My game keeps dropping out too, Friday 26th and Saturday 27th, then cannot get back in, stops at Dusting Academy Halls, lost leafstones and clan boost points, iOS Euro

cryscryb

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: Keep getting Kicked!!

Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:20 pm
I'm on iOS eur also, no significant drops yet here, though maybe I'm not playing enough to see it.
Duplicate threads makes reader's and moderator's lives harder. Common game save/restore issues and creating a Customer Care/Chat ID/Ticket. GL said NO to "Gift All" button.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Keep getting Kicked!!

Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:49 am
Hi everyone, if you're still experiencing troubles (presumably crashing issues) with the game please try the following:
1. Restart your router and your Wi-Fi connection.
2. Turn off your device for 2 minutes and then turn it back on.
3. Make sure that your internet connection signal strength is at maximum.
4. Close all background apps.
5. Make sure that you are using a fast and stable internet connection (you should try switching to a different network to rule out your current internet connection).

Please keep me posted if any of the above works for you. If it doesn't you might need to get in touch with Customer Care for a more in-depth investigation into your issues: https://support.gameloft.com/game/6/69, scroll down the FAQs, press "My issue was not listed" and then click on "Contact us".

Edit: @cryscryb Your new profile picture / avatar threw me off a bit, I was so used to your old one that I didn't even recognize that is you who's posting in this thread.
Community Support Manager @ DML / LLHU
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.