Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

tribalspiral

Google Play (Android)

Can't access the game

Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:27 pm
Hi there.
I delele the app from my device 08/02/21 19:50 reinstall it and can't connect anymore. In the account conflict screen it is appear my account i login but everytime strart me from the beginning . I'm level 84 my player ID is 8ff23f, code to the game 6dd01d android eur.
Facebook id 3780794338605640. 
Conversation ID: #349749. 

PLEASE CA YOU HELP?

THANKS IN ADVANCE

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Can't access the game

Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:40 pm
Hi tribalspiral, I've responded to you already in a different thread on this section. Your pending case has been forwarded onto our Customer Care team and a support agent should get back to you soon to help you out.
Community Support Manager @ DML / LLHU
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

tribalspiral

Google Play (Android)

Re: Can't access the game

Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:12 pm
Hi AlexYs

That's true viewtopic.php?f=2089&t=694901&start=10#p4121900. Someone communicated with me Sunday afternoon. We exchanged two messages, tried to understand my problem, although there was no solution to my issue. From then I haven't received any other reply.

Thank you and have a nice day

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Can't access the game

Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:58 pm
Hi tribalspiral, no problem whatsoever. I've checked the ticket as well and I've indeed noticed a customer care agent who's trying to help you out. That being said, I'll be pinging them again to follow up on your case.
no avatar

tribalspiral

Google Play (Android)

Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:04 pm
Hello AlexYs.

It's been ten days now 14/2/21 from last time i communicated with someone from customer support and still waiting a reply.

Please can you help me!!!

Thank you and have a nice day

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Can't access the game

Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:59 pm
Hi, I was just informed by customer care that they've followed up with you on your issue just yesterday. Keep the communication with them till they manage to resolve your problem. All the best.
no avatar

tribalspiral

Google Play (Android)

Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:46 pm
Dear AlexYs
The problem started 8th of February and the whole communication was 2 messages from costumer care. After 1 1/2 month nothing have been resolved. Please for your action, and try to follow up the case because I have not a clear response if my issue will be fixed. I want to have a clear response if I can play the game again or seek another company and another game to play.
Please provide this info to customer care and inform me.
Best
Ioannis

cryscryb

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:51 pm
AlexYs FromGameloftHi, I was just informed by customer care that they've followed up with you on your issue just yesterday. 

Did you see the message that AlexYs confirmed was sent yesterday and have you responded to that? Apologies but your repeat message is unclear as to if you recieved and followed up on that message sent yesterday. If it's by email, are you checking your spam folders? (I ask because for some folks for some reason their emails can get caught there unexpectedly and slow things down a bit).

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Can't access the game

Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:34 pm
Hi tribalspiral, that doesn't sound right. I'll be asking the DML CC team to follow up on your issue ASAP. Apologies for the the long waiting time you've experienced while dealing with this issue.
no avatar

tribalspiral

Google Play (Android)

Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:51 pm
Dear AlexYs
Finally I managed to log on and continue playing the game. Thank you for your prompt actions and all your support.
Best,
Ioannis