Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Queen_of_C

Google Play (Android)

Graphic issues, game closes regulary

Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:11 pm
Hello,
about a month and a half ago i have switched to a newer phone. Immediatly started having some never seen before issues when playing the game (see screenshots). On top of it game kicked me out regulary when I attempted to collect ruins, rewards from daily tasks, sigil key, sometimes during battle. Also I could not choose dragons before starting the dungeon fight (have to start with what was offered). The issues were not to sever because after re start I usually have been able to collect without a problem.
After the last update the situation seemed to resolve itself and I was happy to play normally again! But only untill yesterday.
Half of the day I could not even open the game most of the times I have tried. Keep recieving the message: "the app keeps stopping".
A couple of times when game loaded it closed again instantly.
I was able to play a little on my old, old phone to collect lightstones and do clan event.
Since yersterday afternoon can play again on newer phone with all the issues mentioned above. But the issues got worse. For exaple during the battle picture starts flickering and I have to reload.
Re installing the game DID NOT help!
The difference in graphic I have noticed between game without problems and WITH problems are:
1. the starting picture on game WITH problems does not completely fit the screen
2. seems I can not decrease the size of my islands as much on game WITH problems.
Attachments
ss3_2021-02-11.png
ss3_2021-02-11.png (748.72 KiB) Viewed 223 times
ss2_2021-02-11.png
ss2_2021-02-11.png (605.58 KiB) Viewed 223 times
ss4_2021-02-10.png
image does not fit
ss4_2021-02-10.png (888.19 KiB) Viewed 221 times
ss1_2021-02-11.png
image flickering
ss1_2021-02-11.png (701.17 KiB) Viewed 223 times
Android Eur phone
friend code: f84dc5e, in game name: ChessQueen
Close to 500 collected dragons.
Team: Thor, Nezha, Molim and Ho'Mala lv. 80.
Artoba, Loki, Lantern, Tropic lv. 75. All have 6 stars.

Co leader of a great clan Welwyn Wyverns

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Graphic issues, game closes regulary

Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:40 pm
That doesn't sound right, Queen_of_C. Please make sure to get in touch with us through Customer Care so our support agents can have your details and look into these strange graphical glitches that are happening with your game more closely. In order to do it, please go to Settings > Customer Care > scroll down the FAQs, press "My issue was not listed" > Contact us (Windows users) or tap on the chat icon in the top right corner if you're on iOS or Android. Best regards.
Community Support Manager @ DML / LLHU
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.