Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

MistyTerrain

Windows Phone

No videos

Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:09 pm
I had some early this morning and haven't had the option after I watched them (for breeding time reduction and enchantment materials)  No offers for videos and just check back later.

johnna1975

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: No videos

Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:55 pm
Hi Alex,
Many of us don't have videos since yesterday.
The CC website is acting up and not allowing to file a ticket.
I tried the new option via game.
Conversation ID 352053
I waited for 20 minutes and once no one answered when they write one of our agents will follow up with you shortly i just exit. not sure whether they contact me per email like in the old cc system? 
The new ssystem doesnt really say what to expect and the game is on hold
Thanks
Yoni
Edit:
Monica answered after 90 minutes which I found very reasonable. She said the team is aware of that.
I was asking for a compensation.
We have shown our frustration that it is hard enough to deal with the dragonmaster pass which is in conflict with the ancient event, so not getting the veideos for the breeding and hatching feels like being punished twice for a poor design, which had been promised not to overlap. A promise which has been broken. Please find a solution to help the community to finish both events f2p and compensate for the videos issue.
YoniHaimovich/ b0248f/ 5. 11.2015/ 746 unique dragons/  Lysk, C. Aphrodite, Oi'ra, Molim, Zeus, Plushie, Skully, Gentelman, Polar Bear, Sumo, Love, Briar, Crumbly all 100 8*/ ID: d2460h
Yoni Sleepovich/ 60b8a2/ 30.5.2016/ 746 unique dragons/  Torch, Hades, Posh, Springtime,  Autumn, Vortex,  Id: 82d0c4
Level 160 Proud Leader of DMD and DMD2 and helping The Unburnt
Both Android Eur 

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

No videos

Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:25 pm
Hello, the appropriate team is already looking into your issue, @Yoni, and they'll be sure to reach out to you once they have a solution to your problem. Also, regarding your edit, it's worth adding that the DML team has never compensated for the video ads not working for some of the players (these issues are rather common anyways and they are usually fixed quickly if it's something widespread and not isolated -- video ads acting up happens mostly during new updates but like I said they start working shortly thereafter), so i'm afraid that your request here will be denied since as you well know by now the compensation policies are very strict on these kind of matters. And no, there's nothing that I can do from my side on this since such decisions are way above me. Thank you and I wanted to add though that I do understand your frustation here. 

@MistyTerrain Please note that this issue can happen due to varied number of reasons (can differ on a case by case basis), as such in order to pinpoint and fix the problem our support team needs to know specific details. To make this whole process smoother I'd strongly recommend contacting customer care from the in-game Options menu. The support agents will reach back via email to provide further instructions and troubleshooting tips. Thanks for understanding.
Community Support Manager @ DML / LLHU
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.

Solarex

Dragon Mentor

Google Play (Android)

Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:58 pm
Hi Alex,

Any news from devs about ads? Still not available on all platforms.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

No videos

Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:00 pm
Hi Solarex, there's another bigger thread about the issue on the discussion forum that I believe Adam has just responded. That said, I know that the team's working on it and making progress and in the not so distant future they'll release a hotfix to resolve it. Adam and me will communicate more once we have more definite details on the ETA.
no avatar

Dragongambit84

Apple (iOS)

Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:52 am
I hope it is resolved soon. I too have this issue along with the video playing but the chest/card pack/wheel won’t activate. I’m stuck and unable to progress in the game without constantly buying items.
Perhaps a good faith gift pack could be given? I know I need fire and rock gems to say the least. I rarely get them for some reason and can’t enchant those dragons.
Thanks for listening.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

No videos

Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:11 am
Hi Dragongambit84, unfortunately there's no new update that I can share at the moment and from what I'm aware the issues with the incentivized video ads can affect players differently which makes things a little more difficult. :( That said, the appropriate teams are still working on this though.