Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

Sheesh4

Google Play (Android)

USA

Re: No one has responded to me

Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:02 pm
Alexys, do you know why the new in-game customer chat doesn't give out conversation IDs???
When I file an issue in the in-game chat system, I don't have any sort of conversation ID given to me.
Joined DML 6 years ago (February 2, 2015). Took 4.5 year break. ~ lvl.119
Sheesh4 d6ea3
EUR Android

cryscryb

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:06 pm
With chat support you only get a conversation ID if your conversation ended with the issue not already addressed by the resources provided, and you were prompted for name, email, and further details. Only after submitting all of those (and a pic and/or further description of the issue) the conversation ID is provided on-screen, take a screenshot. I forgot I need to update my signature post link, thanks for reminding me.
Revisiting the chat support screen ususally brings up the prior ticket conversation again (if it was created recently and not closed) so folks can retrieve the conversation ID if they missed it.
Duplicate threads makes reader's and moderator's lives harder. Common game save/restore issues and creating a Customer Care/Chat ID/Ticket. GL said NO to "Gift All" button.

Sheesh4

Google Play (Android)

USA

Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:48 am
But I was also forced to communicate with chat support because my issue was not resolved by any of the help menus. And then I provided screenshots. But I never got a conversation ID!
Sheesh4 d6ea3
EUR Android

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

No one has responded to me

Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:41 pm
Hello,

@Dragonmaster224633 I've managed to find your conversation ID based on the email address you've used to register your DML forum account. That said, your conversation ID for this ticket is #327278. I've messaged Customer Care to let them know about your pending case and they should be reaching out to you soon to help.

@Sheesh4 I believe that the issue you've reported to Customer Care has been resolved (conversation ID #348346). However, to answer your question, I'm not entirely sure as the bot should've given you a conversation ID as soon as you've successfully registered your issue with CC (cryscryb's goes in more details about this). Hopefully it doesn't happen again but in case it does please do let me know and I'll try to help.

Best regards,
AlexYs
Community Support Manager @ DML / LLHU
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.

Sheesh4

Google Play (Android)

USA

Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:02 pm
You are correct, Alexys! My issue was resolved:) was just trying to figure out why I was never given a conversation ID at the beginning of the chat conversation:) I will be sure to let you know, as I am assuming that is not supposed to happen.
Sheesh4 d6ea3
EUR Android

cryscryb

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:52 pm
@Dragonmaster. The in-game chat provides an on-screen conversation ID at the time it gives the message:
"Thank you! This is your Conversation ID: XXXXXXXX
Please, upload the screenshot if you haven't already, one of our agents will follow up with you shortly."

If you somehow missed it, bo back to Gear (icon) > Customer Care > Contact Us (top-right of first screen after clicking "Customer Care" button. This allows you to access your message history. Scroll through to find that message again and retrieve your missed Conversation ID.

Edit: Nevermind, I see the message was now deleted, probably you found it.
Duplicate threads makes reader's and moderator's lives harder. Common game save/restore issues and creating a Customer Care/Chat ID/Ticket. GL said NO to "Gift All" button.
no avatar

Dragonmaster224633

Google Play (Android)

Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:49 am
AlexYs FromGameloft wrote:
Hello,

@Dragonmaster224633 I've managed to find your conversation ID based on the email address you've used to register your DML forum account. That said, your conversation ID for this ticket is #327278. I've messaged Customer Care to let them know about your pending case and they should be reaching out to you soon to help.

Thanks so much!
But unfortunally I'am still waiting for any contact from them...

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:13 pm
Hello Dragonmaster224633, I've sent DML Customer Care team a reminder regarding your case so I'm hopefully that they'll be getting in touch with you as soon as possible to help you out.
no avatar

Dragonmaster224633

Google Play (Android)

Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:30 am
AlexYs FromGameloft wrote:
Hello Dragonmaster224633, I've sent DML Customer Care team a reminder regarding your case so I'm hopefully that they'll be getting in touch with you as soon as possible to help you out.

Thank' a lot. Customare Care after contact  have quickly resolved my problem. That's only Yours merit. best gretings.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:10 pm
Happy to hear that the issue has been resolved, Dragonmaster224633. That said, I always try to do my best, but it's a little unfair to say that's only one person's merit when it was actually a team effort (both agents who have replied to your ticket are brilliant CC agents). All the best and please have a enjoyable weekend. :)