Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

bansheeat

Veteran

Windows PC

Vienna

Issue with Mass leech

Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:21 am
I noticed when I hit an opponent with Ancient Enchantment Mirror, the Damage Leech of my second Ancient on the same opponent is not working. Is that intended or a bug ?
https://youtu.be/ydczQnJteuo

My middle ancient Dragon is hitting the middle opponent with Enchantment Mirror. Then my 3rd Dragon Ancient Oyar is also hitting the middle opponent but with Damage Leech. But Damage Leech is not working, it should give back a Mass Leech on my Dragons, but this is not working.
It should look like this.
https://youtu.be/DkzkiJgIiiA
Code 1a29d6 Platform Windows 10 Server eur-gold
​Proud Leader of the Clan "Devilspawn" - new Members welcome
My Dragons are all Lvl. 95 8 Stars
Hathor, Lantern, Guardian, Skeleton, Icecream, Hypnos,Stardust, Agent, Golden Crow, Princess, Aphrodite and Nezha
Oyar and Oi'ra Lvl. 93 8 Stars

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Issue with Mass leech

Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:49 am
Hi bansheeat, I'll make a report with the details you've brought up and send it to the devs so they can look into what's happening here. I'll return to update the thread once I have their feedback. 🙂
Community Support Manager @ DML / LLHU
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.

bansheeat

Veteran

Windows PC

Vienna

Re: Issue with Mass leech

Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:35 am
Thank you AlexYs
Hathor, Lantern, Guardian, Skeleton, Icecream, Hypnos,Stardust, Agent, Golden Crow, Princess, Aphrodite and Nezha

viking99

Windows PC

Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:52 am
I also noticed in my game but it's sometimes only.

bansheeat

Veteran

Windows PC

Vienna

Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:46 am
@viking99 I can reproduce this issue everytime I use Enchantment Mirror on an Opponent and the Mass Leech on the same opponent. Mass Leech is not working as seen in my video.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Issue with Mass leech

Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:45 pm
Hi guys, just wanted to say that although I don't have any new news to share on this, the the team is still looking into this. All the best.

viking99

Windows PC

Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:49 am
Hi AlexYs, any update on this issue ?

OP Dragon

Google Play (Android)

Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:00 am
Thanks viking99 for redirecting me here. So this issue is pending for a month. It very critical as dungeon depends on it. Please resolve the issue asap as my clan mates and I are suffering from this issue and can't play dungeon properly.
Dragon trainer since November 2017.
Like enchantment league and dragon collection. Currently at 660 unique dragons.
Favorite dragon : Briar

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Issue with Mass leech

Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:11 pm
Hi, so from the discussion with the devs this is a very tricky skill to balance/fix and while I can't say for certain what they'll most likely do, the decision is to keep it as it is for the forseeable future. That said, here are their thoughts on the situation:

"It works as intended, maybe the intention itself is flawed as it's a complicated skill and has caused some headache even for us the devs, so we understand why some people are baffled... we might want to reconsider the skill's function at some point, but then again it could cause more harm than good..."

Btw, I know that this answer might not satisfy you, but please don't shoot the messenger a.k.a me. Thanks.

viking99

Windows PC

Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:00 pm
AlexYs FromGameloft wrote:
Hi, so from the discussion with the devs this is a very tricky skill to balance/fix and while I can't say for certain what they'll most likely do, the decision is to keep it as it is for the forseeable future. That said, here are their thoughts on the situation:

"It works as intended, maybe the intention itself is flawed as it's a complicated skill and has caused some headache even for us the devs, so we understand why some people are baffled... we might want to reconsider the skill's function at some point, but then again it could cause more harm than good..."

Btw, I know that this answer might not satisfy you, but please don't shoot the messenger a.k.a me. Thanks.

I can totally agrred with their thoughts, it is really complecated skill. For me, Most of the time It works as intended but few times it doesn't and that basically ends my battle in dungeon  :D .
I noticed that if I hit one opponent dragon by my ancient dragon with enchantment mirror and hit the same opponent dragon by my other ancient dragon with enchantment mirror, my 2nd ancient dragon mirror the negative effect but doesn't gain boost in attack. So, now I lower this scenario to lower this issue, and it works well most of the time. But it can be different with different player.

We not gonna shoot messenger  ;)  we like you.