Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

NazgulFlyer

Windows PC

Customer Care, 

Please restore our Clan standing to League 4 before the next event!

Our Clan was unable to participate or score points in the Sugar Rush Clan due to the known technical problems with the event.  Today Our Clan was demoted from League 4 to League 3 after maintaining our standing in league 4 for some time.  This needs to be corrected.  We should not have to suffer a demotion due to technical issues with the Game.  We are paying to play this (with precious time and for many with precious money).

1)  There should be backups of the game and player/clan progress.   
 programmer 101: always take a backup
2)  There should be history logs and audit trails of player/clan actions. 
 programmer 102: always keep a log/journal of actions
3)  It is unacceptable that we played hard and many members paid for gems and spent gems to achieve Power Boost level 10 and to play during the Clan event and now have to power up the Clan dragon again.
 Power up progress should have been restored.
4)  It is unacceptable to ask our members to open an issue with Customer Care to obtain reimbursement of Money/Gems spent. 
 Reimbursement should be done automatically based on the Backup or Action logs. 
5)  It is unacceptable that after 4 and a half weeks my progress for my initial account of almost 2 years has yet to be restored and I have provided the pertinent information to Customer Care and it has been over a week since last contact.
 Member access to their account progress is a recurring problem with DML and should not take this long to correct.
6)  It is unacceptable that many known issues are still not corrected.
 There are many know issues which have been outstanding for some time and have statement that they will be fixed with next release.

Is this the standard of care that we pay for?  To have to put in an issue with Customer Care to have corrective actions delayed for weeks at a time.  This does not install confidence in a timely resolution to requests for reimbursements for money/gems spent with the last Clan event which was a train wreck.

Respects,
NazgulFlyer,
ID=19AC0   (new account)
Clan:  The Anime Dragon Warrors

Entry ID: 109939376
Conversation ID: #316157

Note: It is also unacceptable to have to simultaneously post issues that we have already entered to Customer care in the Forum just to get a response.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hello, I've sent you a reply on this matter here: viewtopic.php?f=1798&t=710980&start=10#p4109884. Btw, there's no reason to post multiple times about the same issue in different places on the forum, keep in the communication just in one place, it's so much easier for me and others to follow up on it. This being said, I've forwarded your conversation ID onto our customer care team so it can be followed up by our support agents.
Community Support Manager @ DML / LLHU
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.

Sheesh4

Google Play (Android)

USA

Did they ever restore your Clan's progress? My clan also dropped down a League because we weren't able to make a single point in Sugar Rush the entire duration of the event.
Joined DML 6 years ago (February 2, 2015). Took 4.5 year break. ~ lvl.117
Sheesh4 d6ea3
EUR Android

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hi Sheesh4, unfortunately it's not technically possible to move a clan back to their previous league (neither CC nor the tech department can do this, and if it were possible is would most likely lead to a ton of glitches for both your clan and possibly for the others clans who might engage you). I know it's not the answer you wanted to hear... but it is what it is. The Customer Care team did offer to compensate the gems and relics spent during that dreaded Sugar Rush event though. All the best.

Sheesh4

Google Play (Android)

USA

Thank you for clarifying, Alexys! At least I am not missing out. I just wanted information, and you provided it, so thank you very much! ^.^ :) :)
Joined DML 6 years ago (February 2, 2015). Took 4.5 year break. ~ lvl.117
Sheesh4 d6ea3
EUR Android
no avatar

stachys

Windows PC

My clan earned 5.9M MVP points this week. On Thursday night we were 7th in the clan ranking and on Saturday we were relegated to 3rd league instead of promotion 5. I am sorry but CC told me that a clan is going down if it has few points and it will advance if it has a lot. This is no answer, it has nothing to do with the reality of this situation.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

No worries, Sheesh4. :)

@stachys Can you give me your conversation ID so I can better understand the circumstance in which your clan was in? Btw, my previous answer still stands, the team can't promote your clan back as it's technically impossible.
no avatar

stachys

Windows PC

Entry ID: 109988034
@AlexYs
My clan was 7th in League 4 on Thursday. On Saturday we were relegated to the 3rd league. My clan leader was informed that we took 527th place. After counting the points gained by the clan members, which was visible over the weekend, it turned out that we had 5.9M MVP points. We took 23rd place in TOP CLANS

Power Polska - R.M.K Windows EUR
P.S. At the moment we are leading in the 3rd league, which some fear a repeat from the previous week and another relegation for no reasonI understand that the system does not allow you to withdraw the inheritance, but the following CC answer does not satisfy anyone

"Hello,
Thanks for the email.
Please be informed that the clan will be demoted in the league if it takes the last places in the leaderboard among the clans.
In order for your clan to be promoted in the league, you need to take a higher place. Winning a battle does not guarantee the clan a promotion in the league.
Should you face any other difficulty, please feel free to contact us again.
Kind regards,"

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hi stachys, unfortunately the entry ID is of no help for me in tracking your issue in the Customer Care system. I will need your conversation ID which is a 6 digit number (e.g. #349749) that you should have automatically received when you first registered your issue with them. Once I have this detail I can ask for Customer Care to double check your issue, but like I previously mentioned even if an error will be found it's not possible for your clan to be promoted back to the league due to aforementioned technical limitation. Thanks!
no avatar

stachys

Windows PC

Conversation ID: #371935

I guess you meant that number

AlexYs my clan took 1st place in the 3rd league today and we expect to advance to 4th tomorrow.

I understand that the case was untouched so that's not the problem. It's about the error that made us fall. How was it possible that by taking 7th place in the Clan League, we suddenly found ourselves at 527.