Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Vennen

Google Play (Android)

Sugar Rush doesn't work!

Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:17 pm
I would like an answer from Gameloft of how you will fix this mess. Lots of time, effort and gems spent to boost the clan. How will you repay that? Some of us can start a quest but not feed the cake. Some can't start a quest at all. Frustrating and infuriating for everyone!
My clan is Draconian Warriors.

neri

Windows PC

Re: Sugar Rush doesn't work!

Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:07 pm
We have the same problem, event SUGAR RUSH is inoperative!!!
Recruitment Code: ea5fc
Clan: Draci/ce z CZ-SK ulice, Leader
Platform: WIN 10 EUR
Gameloft Player ID: gc7he

Aragorne78

Google Play (Android)

Re: Sugar Rush doesn't work!

Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:03 pm
So concretely, what does Gameloft intend to do?
how are you going to calm the anger of all those disappointed players. waste of time. loss of gems. 
Concretely, how do you plan to compensate us?
With 50 gems when more than 2000 have been spent in the clan event.
Hope this is a joke !!!
:') :') :')
French Clan AVENIR
a317cf/Android/Eur gold

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Sugar Rush doesn't work!

Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:08 am
Hello everyone.

Please know that the event was set to end at 20:00 GMT yesterday. Due to the technical issues prevalent in the event and the fact that our server-side fix to an on-going event in fact caused further problems, we have unfortunately decided to end the event ahead of schedule. While our technical team are certain that restoring the event should now resolve the issue, due to the issues this has caused and the scheduling of other events, we felt it was a better choice to end the event early.

A compensation has been sent out to affected players at 20:00 GMT yesterday to make up for the frustration caused by this sudden end of the event, but those who have spent Gems on this event should contact Customer Care to request a refund - the team have already been briefed.

I can only apologize on behalf of the team and hope that when Sugar Rush does once again appear, we will finally be able to have an event free of frustrating bugs.

There's also a mega-thread on the discussion forum about the Sugar Rush event in which Adam provides updates from the team as he gets them: https://forum.gameloft.com/viewtopic.php?f=1804&t=710970&start=120
Community Support Manager @ DML / LLHU
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.