Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

NazgulFlyer

Windows PC

Customer Care: 

I completed quest and attempted to feed dragon it appeared to be fed, however the Quest remained and would not allow selection of a second quest.  No points have been logged for my clan since the beginning of the event.  After taking a break and coming back later, the Clan quest I initially selected was reset to the beginning as though I had just selected.  As I had already completed the quest, it was not an option to perform the quest again....

It is expected that any Gems spent by team members to achieve maxdimum power boost will be reimbursed to the members.

Respects,
NazgulFlyer
CLAN: The Anime Dragon Warrors
Attachments
Screenshot (181)_LI.jpg
Clan Event failure to apply points
Screenshot (181)_LI.jpg (1.84 MiB) Viewed 163 times

BestDmlPlayer

Windows PC

DML is special (in my opinion),
You can make thousands of points every day and at the end of the day your score is 0.
You cannot receive this type of satisfaction playing other games.
Maybe the DML programmers will have the same surprise on the payday, when after a whole month they will see 0 money entered in their account. (after all is just a game, you can expect surprises at the end of the day or at the end of the month).

After quest done looks like I made 35.000 points
But DML is not working and the score for my clan is 0
Attachments
But DML is not working and the score for my clan is 0.jpg
But DML is not working and the score for my clan is 0
But DML is not working and the score for my clan is 0.jpg (1.34 MiB) Viewed 162 times
After quest done looks like I made 35.000 points.jpg
After quest done looks like I made 35.000 points
After quest done looks like I made 35.000 points.jpg (1.23 MiB) Viewed 160 times
Surfing Mircea, Vip 19
3058 points in Enchantment League, 490 more than the player in 2nd position
6 strongest divine in 2019 and 6 strongest ancient in 2020, using free gems since 2018
(1 strongest dragon level 100, 8x every 2 months)
13 Strongest Divine&Ancient dragons in DML, Level 100-8x:
Freyja,Chrono Aphrodite,Hathor after 17Months (17M)
Chrono Nezha-20M
Chrono Isis-22M
Taiyi Zhenren-23M
Chrono Pangu-24M
Oyar-26M
Molim-28M
Koth'ez-30M
Zephujin-32M
Baha'jir-34M
Artoba-36M
Code: 7e5a1f
no avatar

shannan66

Google Play (Android)

I see the event was canceled.  It said to contact customer support if we spent gems on this event.  How do we do that?
no avatar

CapAm

Google Play (Android)

50 gems reward? Ridiculous!

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hello everyone.

As you have noticed by now the event was set to end at 20:00 GMT yesterday. Due to the technical issues prevalent in the event and the fact that our server-side fix to an on-going event in fact caused further problems, we have unfortunately decided to end the event ahead of schedule. While our technical team are certain that restoring the event should now resolve the issue, due to the issues this has caused and the scheduling of other events, we felt it was a better choice to end the event early.

A compensation has been sent out to affected players at 20:00 GMT yesterday to make up for the frustration caused by this sudden end of the event, but those who have spent Gems on this event should contact Customer Care to request a refund (Settings - Customer Care - tap the chat looking icon in the top right part of the screen)- the team have already been briefed.

I can only apologize on behalf of the team and hope that when Sugar Rush does once again appear, we will finally be able to have an event free of frustrating bugs.

There's also a mega-thread on the discussion forum about the Sugar Rush event in which Adam provides updates from the team as he gets them: viewtopic.php?f=1804&t=710970&start=120
Community Support Manager @ DML / LLHU
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

NazgulFlyer

Windows PC

Customer Care,

I was very sad to see that our Clan was demoted as a result of the failure to score points which was not our issue.

Please reset our Clan to prior league. 

Respects,
NazgulFlyer
19ac0
Clan: The Anime Dragon Warrors

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hello, I'm afraid that this is not the customer care section just the technical issues section. If you have a pending ticket about this issue with Customer Care feel free to share it with me and I'll escalate it to the relevant team. Also, if you spent gems for powering up your Clan Dragon in the Sugar Rush event you can send a request to Customer Care to refund you the gems in question (we've already communicated on this I think).
Community Support Manager @ DML / LLHU
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.