Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.

BestDmlPlayer

Windows PC

Clan event not working today 18.01.2021, in last hours, every time we tried to pick a quest from quest board, we see: 
"CONNECTION LOST" You have lost connection with the server. Reconnecting...
the DML is restarting, in this time other clans are making progress...
Looks that nothing is working in 2021 in DML.
I have found 1 piece from Zeus in 176 open chest, the clan is not working, I supose that tomorrow we cannot collect food or gold, and so on.
Player: Surfing Mircea
code 7e5a1f
Attachments
You have lost connection with the server. Reconnecting.jpg
Not possible to play at clan event
You have lost connection with the server. Reconnecting.jpg (996.94 KiB) Viewed 410 times
Surfing Mircea, Vip 19
3058 points in Enchantment League, 490 more than the player in 2nd position
6 strongest divine in 2019 and 6 strongest ancient in 2020, using free gems since 2018
(1 strongest dragon level 100, 8x every 2 months)
13 Strongest Divine&Ancient dragons in DML, Level 100-8x:
Freyja,Chrono Aphrodite,Hathor after 17Months (17M)
Chrono Nezha-20M
Chrono Isis-22M
Taiyi Zhenren-23M
Chrono Pangu-24M
Oyar-26M
Molim-28M
Koth'ez-30M
Zephujin-32M
Baha'jir-34M
Artoba-36M
Code: 7e5a1f
no avatar

CapAm

Google Play (Android)

It happens here in Italy too, please fix it urgently!
Do I remember you GAMELOFT, that we spend a lot of real money and precious time on it?
Best regards 
CapAm
no avatar

CapAm

Google Play (Android)

Please fix it... we're still waiting after 5 hours!
no avatar

shannan66

Google Play (Android)

Same problem here...no way to catch up with others who have been able to connect and will go down a league AGAIN!  Just when we finally have a decent clan and got back to League 5....while I'm sure you'll throw some "loot" at us for the inconvenience, I would much prefer not to lose a league level and maybe one of the elusive clan dragon pieces as the compensation.  AND keep our power level for next event as spending all those gems to max out was wasted!
no avatar

NazgulFlyer

Windows PC

Customer Care,

We are also experiencing this problem for our clan. An our clan Gem'd up the power boost to get to level 10. We can see that other clans are getting points and moving forward, but our team is unable to perform any quests and gets booted out with the 'lost connection' message as noted above. We would expect reimbursement of Gems spent to Boost the Clan dragon for a broken Clan event.

Respects,
NazgulFlyer
Leader and Co-leader (due to lost progress for Leader account) of The Anime Dragon Warrors
no avatar

NazgulFlyer

Windows PC

Customer Care,

While it appears that we are able to perform clan quests at this time, we are unable to feed the Clan dragon to progress forward in the race.

Respects,
NazgulFlyer

BestDmlPlayer

Windows PC

I took the quest "Win side-quest battles in the Campaign Map" for 32,000 points (down-left).
I won 20 battles and I cannot make another 20 battles.
I tried to feed the clan dragon, but my score is 0 and the quest still active.
So: my score for 20 battles won is 0 and I cannot win 20 battles again because the battles were recorded.
So, many players in my clan made the quests but the points made were not recorded, and we cannot make the quests again.
I feel discriminated when I see 0 points for my clan and 3,76M points for other clans.
Attachments
Points made not recorded.jpg
Points made not recorded
Points made not recorded.jpg (1.44 MiB) Viewed 343 times
with a little discrimination, 0 points for my clan, 3.76M for others.jpg
with a little discrimination, 0 points for my clan, 3.76M for others
with a little discrimination, 0 points for my clan, 3.76M for others.jpg (1.88 MiB) Viewed 339 times
Surfing Mircea, Vip 19
3058 points in Enchantment League, 490 more than the player in 2nd position
6 strongest divine in 2019 and 6 strongest ancient in 2020, using free gems since 2018
(1 strongest dragon level 100, 8x every 2 months)
13 Strongest Divine&Ancient dragons in DML, Level 100-8x:
Freyja,Chrono Aphrodite,Hathor after 17Months (17M)
Chrono Nezha-20M
Chrono Isis-22M
Taiyi Zhenren-23M
Chrono Pangu-24M
Oyar-26M
Molim-28M
Koth'ez-30M
Zephujin-32M
Baha'jir-34M
Artoba-36M
Code: 7e5a1f
no avatar

Rayne83

Windows PC

Customer Care,
Our clan is also unable to compete in the current clan event. Initially being reconnected each time we picked a task and now not being able to feed our dragon. Completed tasks are reset without our clan being able to proceed. Please help to fix as other clans seem to be competing just fine.
no avatar

Vennen

Google Play (Android)

Draconian warriors can't get Sugar rush to work either. This is a major setback for us. We had boosted our clan and were ready but now we are the only clan with zero points. It's a disgrace!!

neri

Windows PC

NazgulFlyer wrote:
Customer Care,

While it appears that we are able to perform clan quests at this time, we are unable to feed the Clan dragon to progress forward in the race.

Respects,
NazgulFlyer

We have the same problem, event SUGAR RUSH is inoperative!!!
Recruitment Code: ea5fc
Clan: Draci/ce z CZ-SK ulice, Leader
Platform: WIN 10 EUR
Gameloft Player ID: gc7he