Having troubles in Dragolandia? Encountered a bug or experiencing technical difficulties? This is the place to report.
no avatar

Mamieambre24

Google Play (Android)

Événement non accessible

Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:10 am
Bonjour,
dès que je choisi une quête dans le tableau, j'ai un message connexion perdue avec le serveur !
no avatar

Rozi1979

Google Play (Android)

Re: Événement non accessible

Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:45 am
I have the same problem.Every time when i choice the quest,i lost connection with the server.
no avatar

CapAm

Google Play (Android)

Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:47 am
It happens here in Italy too, please fix it urgently!
Do I remember you GAMELOFT, that we spend a lot of real money and precious time on it?
Best regards 
CapAm
no avatar

madmum

Windows PC

Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:13 am
Same here UK :(

SilverDragon

Google Play (Android)

Ohio, United States

Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:43 pm
Same in the US.
Game ID: SilverDragon951
no avatar

Raichupatatou

Windows Phone

Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:22 pm
Et pendant ce temps y en a qui jouent et qui gagnent des places au classement... On regarde impuissants les autres clans nous passer devant!!! C'est hyper frustrant!!
no avatar

CapAm

Google Play (Android)

Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:29 pm
Tu as raison: c'est dommage!
You're right: it's a shame!
Hai ragione: è una vergogna!
Вы правы: обидно!
Você tem razão: é uma pena!
no avatar

Rozi1979

Google Play (Android)

Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:32 pm
What happen, why still nobody didn't answer what is the problem?

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Événement non accessible

Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:59 am
Hello everyone.

Please know that the event was set to end at 20:00 GMT yesterday. Due to the technical issues prevalent in the event and the fact that our server-side fix to an on-going event in fact caused further problems, we have unfortunately decided to end the event ahead of schedule. While our technical team are certain that restoring the event should now resolve the issue, due to the issues this has caused and the scheduling of other events, we felt it was a better choice to end the event early.

A compensation has been sent out to affected players at 20:00 GMT yesterday to make up for the frustration caused by this sudden end of the event, but those who have spent Gems on this event should contact Customer Care to request a refund - the team have already been briefed.

I can only apologize on behalf of the team and hope that when Sugar Rush does once again appear, we will finally be able to have an event free of frustrating bugs.

There's also a mega-thread on the discussion forum about the Sugar Rush event in which Adam provides updates from the team as he gets them: https://forum.gameloft.com/viewtopic.php?f=1804&t=710970&start=120

Also, since there are multiple threads about the same Sugar Rush issues I'm closing this one, but leaving the main one open. 
Community Support Manager @ DML / LLHU
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.